do you think abd will come back to hawaii with the new hotel opening up?

Pluto 2

DIS Veteran
i know abd was in hawaii at one time. do you think they will come back with the new disney hotel opening up in late 2011. of course this will just be to most people just a guess unless someone has some inside information

i know abd was in hawaii at one time. do you thin they will come back with the new disney hotel opening up in late 2011. of course this will just be to most people just a guess unless someone has some inside information

I think they will. ABD sent out a survey late last year with a lot of questions about various Hawaii itineraries and pricing options.

We actually did the ABD Hawaii trip in 2006 and had a fantastic time! I don't know if they will come out with a full Hawaii itinerary (I guess having the Oahu resort will give them control of the lodgings), but I'm sure they will be offering their guests some fantastic experiences while staying in the resort.

We are also DVC members, so I can't wait until it opens up! I would love to go there again. . . . .

I agree with Bobo912. I took the survey also, and the questions they were asking, about specific itineraries and locations, combined with the Disney Resort, were *very* detailed, and very specific. I do think they are seriously considering offering ABD's that include the new resort. I really think they'd have to be crazy not to!

Sayhello

There are a lot of rumors on the cruise board about possible itineraries that will come out in 2012. A lot of connections have been made between the Wonder and the new DVC property in Hawaii. If they do a cruise and an ABD trip, I would be the first to sign up! I think Disney is working to coordinate many of their products, so I don't think it is too much of a stretch to expect an ABD itinerary in 2012 at the latest. I am excited to see what is coming up in the next coming years! :cool1:

My wife and I decided to do Hawaii in 2012. We're going on the Viva Italy trip this year, then taking a break in 2011 to save up some money, and then doing a 2 week trip to Hawaii in 2012. I'm not sure if we'd do ABD to Hawaii though. I love Maui and would like to spend more than a couple days there. Also, as said in another post, Hawaii is very easy to travel on your own. If we go to Oahu, I would consider staying at the Disney hotel (I think that is the island it is located), but Oahu is my last choice of islands to visit as it is a little too commercial.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter