Do you think these $ rates will get better?

MELSMICE

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, to Disney World we'll go. It'll be
I am looking to book a car ressie in early/mid November. We always use Dollar because DH prefers it.

I was on their site this morning & used every code that mousesavers had listed. Each one came up with a rate of $214.99 for a minivan for a week. Do you think I'll be able to do better than that? :confused: I booked it because I want to have at least something, but I'm hoping I can get a better rate. What do you think?

I've seen Dollar run a minivan special of $199/week. Perhaps as you get closer to your date they'll offer it again. Currently the Dollar rates are better without a code than with. We just dropped our rental cost by almost $70 in the last week.

Good luck!

:)

People have been having great luck with no code at Dollar-saved me $60 on a May rental.

We'll need at least a mini-van for our trip next March. I've been happy to use Dollar and hope I can again, but I'm seriously looking at L & M rental, also in MCO.

Bill From PA

The lowest I have seen Dollar go over the last couple years on a Minivan is about 199.00 a week so the 214 isn't too far off. Keep the reservation you have now for 214 and just keep checking from time to time. If you do catch a better sale you can make a new reservation and then cancel the old one.

We booked a full size car with Dollar six months ago for our upcoming March trip. At the time the total charge was to be $440.00 for 11 days using a code from Mousesavers. Every now and then I would check back and see if rates had changed. Between January and late February the rate dropped $130.00. Then when you include the Sam's Club discount of 2% our rate is now $304.00, including all fees and taxes, for 11 days. Just checked this morning and the rate is moving back up but we are locked in at $304.00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter