Doctor Who Moving to D+ Next Year

While I don’t mind it going exclusively to streaming, there are two things I have to say

1) I feel horrible for Ncuti (and David but David at least debuted on tv) because he deserves a TV debut

2) I’m shocked it didn’t go to AMC plus. Especially given BBC America is a sister station

Either way this is huge. And will really start marking the official death of cable imho.

Only good news is we won’t have to mute spoilers!

While I don’t mind it going exclusively to streaming, there are two things I have to say

1) I feel horrible for Ncuti (and David but David at least debuted on tv) because he deserves a TV debut

2) I’m shocked it didn’t go to AMC plus. Especially given BBC America is a sister station

Either way this is huge. And will really start marking the official death of cable imho.

Only good news is we won’t have to mute spoilers!
The only two things keeping cable at all relevant is sports and news. It's only mostly old people watching it now like OTA, which I also have for events like the Super Bowl. But I'm mainly a soccer person.

Doctor Who's gonna move to Disney+? How exciting because I have nearly every season of Doctor Who on DVD and since I hardly see my Doctor Who DVDS Disney+ will let me have that chance next year. I started liking Doctor Who when Jodie Whittaker made her debut but not because of Jodie it mainly was because of Bradley Walsh and he was great as the character Graham O'Brien and from then on I watched Doctor Who every weekend just to see Bradley Walsh and was hooked. But then I moved out of my old house and had to see it on DVD. And then I started collecting Doctor Who merchandise during my move and I ended up with plushies books clothing and my bed has a Doctor Who throw on it and I even have jewelry of Doctor Who as well. But when Marvel became my new obsession Doctor Who lost it's novelty with me. But seeing Doctor Who being added to Disney+ next year is a surprise because I think Doctor Who's gonna be sold to Disney and they will try to bring Doctor Who stuff into the parks and ShopDisney will begin selling the merchandise as well

The only two things keeping cable at all relevant is sports and news. It's only mostly old people watching it now like OTA, which I also have for events like the Super Bowl. But I'm mainly a soccer person.
Pretty soon the main five channels might not even exist! PBS needs to get on it with a streaming service or a partnership!

Would LOVE to see some park tie ins for this. It’s a crime the world doesn’t have a Doctor themed land in any park.
It would set people's hair on fire, but Tower of Terror could get a re-theme into a TARDIS ride.

Is it the whole series or just the last Doctor?
From the 60th forward for now though when the contracts with HBOMax are up 2005-2022 episodes should transition over pre 9th doctor probably not
Would LOVE to see some park tie ins for this. It’s a crime the world doesn’t have a Doctor themed land in any park.
Same….
I low key joked about WDI already working on incorporating a WHO villain for oggie boogie bash

From the 60th forward for now though when the contracts with HBOMax are up 2005-2022 episodes should transition over pre 9th doctor probably not

Same….
I low key joked about WDI already working on incorporating a WHO villain for oggie boogie bash
Oooooooo imagine a Dalek or cyber man at OBB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter