• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone have menus for HIFS?

msim

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I'm looking to plan a budget for our upcoming trip. Does anyone have HIFS buffet/restaurant menus and prices and/or food court menus and prices? Thanks!!

I am trying to recall from memory. Dineer buffet $12.95, adult and 2 kids per adult free. A&w and pizza hut food court are 3-4 dollars for a kids meal and 4-5 for adults, but kids also eat free during certain hours. We had lunch in the restaurant and for 5 of us our bill was $14, kids ate free. Hope this helps. Breakfast is always free, and make sure to play bingo at night so the kids can win free pizzas, pop, and ice cream.

let's see if i can help.. between the hours of 11 am and 5 pm kids eat free if you buy an adult combo and they range from $5 to $7 .. adult combos are burgers, hotdogs, chicken sandwiches FF and a drink, kids get to choose pan pizza - cheese and pepperoni, burger , hotdogs, and chicken nugget w/ FF and a drink ... Its a good deal if you are there at those times.. I never tried the Dinner buffet as i would just get something small for us all to snack on by the pool in the evening.. I have to say the FREE breakfast save me tons of $$$$

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter