• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone have pictures of the kid's meals at Sanaa?

3littlecuties

DIS Veteran
We have eaten there before but I can't remember how big the kid's meals were. I know the last time that we were there, we WAY over ordered and had too much food so I'm trying not to make the same mistake!

I can't figure out how to edit my original post but just clarifying...I'm looking for pictures of the kid's butter chicken or any of the Mickey Check meals. Not the pizza or burger.

Thanks!

My daughter had the butter chicken and it was huge! If you’re planning on having any apps or dessert it would be enough for me. I went with my sister and we ordered the bread service, my daughter had butter chicken and we all split the candy bar dessert. It was huge! We were all stuffed and our bill was around $40!

If I remember correctly, I wanna say the kid's butter chicken was the same portion size as the adult one for $28.

Sorry I don't have a photo. My kid had the chicken breast and rice for lunch in October. Chicken was probably 3-4 ounces and about 1/2 cup rice. She got the African Shield for dessert and didn't eat it, just spent all her time "painting" the cookie.

I had the kids portion of the butter chicken in October 2018. After sharing the bread service with my husband, it was plenty. A04B139B-FEDB-4222-B0FC-822987D534CF.jpeg

My daughter got the kids shrimp... It was 3 pieces of plain shrimp... It was small. I wouldn't recommend it for adults.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter