Does Disneyland offer private character meet and greets?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Let's say you have a family and the family has a older kid who wants very badly to meet Loki at Avengers Campus but there is a long line to meet Loki in Avengers Campus and so i'm am asking if Disneyland does private character meet and greets to have the character meet one-on-one with a child or anyone who happens to have a special liking for that character? Because I have never known if Disneyland does this and the only time that characters do these types of meet and greets is at weddings held at Disneyland. How would you request a private character meet and greet if you want to meet a certain character that you really enjoy during your trip? Would you have to call Disneyland directly the day you arrive and if a child were to have an illness like a cold could a character autographed photo and gift bag be requested as well for the child?

You can, but it comes at a price. They do it for weddings, but you can also do it as an individual. You basically plan a private event, it's not something you can arrange on the day itself. It's arranged well in advance.

If a meet & greet of 20 minutes is worth $2,500 (that's the number I have in my head, but it's probably more by now), contact Disney's private event planning.

So you can do private meet and greets with a favorite character at Disneyland? But who would pay the expensive amount of money to just have private meet and greets with a favorite Disney character? I would've thought that Disneyland did this also for families who do the VIP tours as well. What do you or a child get in a private meet and greet with their favorite character? Do you get a personal gift or gift bag from the character along with the picture and autograph? I think this is an awesome thing and I wondered why my parents never thought of doing that when they took me to Disneyland for my birthday in 2004

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter