Does Ft Wilderness charge per person?

BluOrchid2

<font color=deeppink>Princess Aurora's Mommy<br><f
We just made ressies for August. It will be my immediate family....2 adults, 2 kids for most of the time. Will there be any problem with my inlaws joining us for part of the stay, and staying with us in our camper? Does Disney need to know about the extra people for any reason? Will they be able to just park their car in the big parking lot at the campground's main entrance?

There is a minimal charge per person (adults), and they do need to know, because each person gets a "room key" (WDW Resort ID card). That is the only way they will be able to take advantage of the benefits of being a Resort Guest. Parking their car should not be an issue.

Have a great trip :smooth:

Also if they go to the front desk to get your site number they will not be allowed to your site unless they are on your list of people. We had some friends visit us and someone came to our site to see if we were expecting them. I think the fee is only $2 or $5 per extra adult over 2.

My inlaws also joined us in Ft. Wilderness. It was only $5/person extra. They did have to leave their car in the main parking lot because they only allow one vehicle per campsite. This was for the Cabins. I don't know what the cost would be for using a camper. Have a great time! (Stay cool... we're going down the end of July to the first week of Aug. I have a feeling we're going to melt!):eek:

The fee for the campsites is $2/nt per adult with a maximum of 10 people per site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter