Does Liberty Tree Tavern have a kid's menu?

msim

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I just booked LTT the night of one of the Christmas parties! However, when checking menu's, it doesn't look like they have chicken nuggets, cheese pizza or hot dogs, which is all my 8 yo will eat. Anyone know? Thanks.

I think that menu is for lunch, though. Since they obviously have those items in their kitchen, perhaps they could get you something special for dinner.

I know I have read on these boards that they did allow kids to order off the regular menu if they didn't like the dinner food. Not sure how the pricing works, I would assume you still pay the same as you would for the buffet, but maybe someone else can offer first hand advice.

The dinner is served family style and includes:

Salad/rolls
turkey
pork
flank steak
mashed potatoes
mac N cheese
carrots

The picky eaters in our family usually just have the mac n cheese and a a roll. I'm guessing they could get chicken strips if you requested it, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter