Does Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant have Gluten-Free Options?

ssawka

DIS Veteran
We are planning a trip to DLR for January, and I am considering a trip to Mrs. Knott's for dinner. The problem is that DD has to be gluten-free. Does Mrs. Knott's have any gluten-free options?

I don't know about that, but they sure have some of the best fried chicken I've ever had.

We went to Knott's in Dec 2011 and there was not a single thing that my DH could eat @ Knott's! And they don't let you bring in any food! :headache: If they have the peace officer deal again this winter, we'll probably go, because w/ that we can get all 5 of us in for $18 + parking. But the food situation for celiacs there is a complete disaster. You are stuck w/ bringing food that you leave in your car, or the random bag of chips/GF candy bar/whole fruit that MIGHT be available some places. DH always has some GF protein bars on him for days like that, still sucks when there is awesome fried chicken and apple pie that the rest of the family wants to or is pigging out on....sigh! Get it together Knotts! Grill some monkey fighting chicken.

Thanks everyone for your responses! :thumbsup2

We are not planning on going to the amusement park, just Mrs. Knott's for dinner. What we have decided is that I will pickup a Mrs. Knott's for DW and I and bring it back to our resort. Then, since we are DVC and will have a full kitchen, we will broil up some chicken breast for DD. It sucks that we have to do it this way, but "a bug's gotta do what a bug's gotta do!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter