Does Priceline List Their Hotels

NotTooGoofy

Go BUCKS!
Might be going to WDW next month. If I do, I will be driving and likely stopping some place in Georgia overnight (probably Valdosta near the Florida border) and continue on the next day. I was considering using Priceline for bidding on a hotel room and I noticed you could select the quality rating of the hotel to bid on. Can I find out what actual hotels in/near this city Priceline thinks are 1, 2, or 3 star rating?

Does anyone have a recommendation of a hotel in or near this area?
Thanks.

NotTooGoofy

I have had success for myself and friends bidding for Brunswick, GA, which is right before you enter into FL. There are many hotels in this area just off I95, also there are several places to eat, Cracker Barrell being one. When bidding for small towns such as Brunswick, I would bid for the highest level star rating listed. Again, check out the biddingfortravel.com website for bidding information. Let us know what you get.

Ooops... I just noticed you are driving from Ohio, so maybe you won't be driving down I95... sorry.

I stayed at the Days Inn in Lake Park, GA (On the Fla/Ga border)

Very nice and very inexpensive. (newer hotel-was only 1 yr old when I stayed there.)
I think it was $36 with tax.
Right next to cracker barrel restaurant.

I have not been disappointed using 3 and 4 star hotels from priceline in various cities - good luck.

That link that Nancy posted has been a great source of info and tips for me in the past!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter