Does shopDisney ship to PO Boxes?

starlite_

DIS Veteran
I got a scare recently with UPS leaving a package unattended outside my apartment with no warning while at work. I was 100% sure it would get stolen. Fortunately it was still there. So my question, if I rent a PO Box with USPS, can I get my shopDisney purchases shipped there? (Continental USA if it's relevant)

Instead of renting a PO Box, look into a UPS store box. Unlike the USPS the UPS stores accept deliveries from all shipping services. I had one for years and they were excellent.

I'd suggest avoiding UPS, driver does not have phones to contact them, they are working through internal systems and they have an option to leave your parcel somewhere in the premises, thus choose another courier.

I'd suggest avoiding UPS, driver does not have phones to contact them, they are working through internal systems and they have an option to leave your parcel somewhere in the premises, thus choose another courier.
Is there a way to have shopDisney send thru USPS instead of UPS? I would love to be able to do that.

I got a scare recently with UPS leaving a package unattended outside my apartment with no warning while at work. I was 100% sure it would get stolen. Fortunately it was still there. So my question, if I rent a PO Box with USPS, can I get my shopDisney purchases shipped there? (Continental USA if it's relevant)

i don’t believe that UPS can ship to a PO Box.

Check with your Post Office. Ours now gives the option to use the Post Office street address and then add UNIT #### in the address line. It's more of a courtesy than a policy. And you get the package when all the mail has been delivered and if there is any time left in the government day. Sometimes 1-3 days after delivery notification (UPS: Your package has been delivered).

Check with your Post Office. Ours now gives the option to use the Post Office street address and then add UNIT #### in the address line. It's more of a courtesy than a policy. And you get the package when all the mail has been delivered and if there is any time left in the government day. Sometimes 1-3 days after delivery notification (UPS: Your package has been delivered).
thank you, I will check this out :)

I'm a driver for one of the big delivery companies (not USPS), and this is how it works at the post office on my route.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter