• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Does the description of this board.....

floridagirrl2

I'm walking on sunshine!
crack up anybody else, or is it just me?

"Touring Disney alone? Or as a mature couple? Join us in discussions on things of interest to adults or solo travelers."

I haven't toured Disney solo yet (but it sounds like fun!), instead going with DH. However, nobody would ever describe us as mature in the context of Disney!:teeth: (Yes, I know the word is meant to be a polite reference to age, but I don't think we're quite there yet either:) .

I think mature definitely relates to my chronological age. I also try to act mature in normal social situations. But when it comes to Disney, I have a tee shirt that says it all-"I'm never growing up";)

Karen - Mark has that same t-shirt and wears it every time we head to Disney.

I think the wonderful thing about Disney is that it lets mature adults act like kids!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter