Does the Search function ever work?

sylver2

Earning My Ears
I have been trying like crazy to search topics and boards using the search button. It always says its disabled.
Is there another way to search?

Thanks

A while ago, I read on the Tech Board that the search function is disabled when traffic to the boards is high to keep things from getting to slow. During off-peak times you should be able to use it.

Thank you...now I don't feel so frustrated. They should really explain the reason in the message. ::MinnieMo

Originally posted by hannahryan
Thank you...now I don't feel so frustrated. They should really explain the reason in the message. ::MinnieMo

That was also talked about in the Tech Baord. The message is a canned message built into vBulliten (the format for the DIS boards) and can't be changed by the webmasters.

When the DIS goes to the newest version of vBulliten later this year, there should be more acceassibility to the software by the webmasters.

Ed

It finally worked last night around 12:30AM, of course when most people are sleeping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter