Does this sound right for a 9 night package with AAA?

gm

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I do not have AAA and got a quote thru the AAA travel agency with AAA discount package would be:

9 nights 10 days at Coronado Springs in Late July Early August for $2818 which is for 2 adults and 1 child (8) and includes:

Park hopping option, water parks and they will expire + includes the Dining option.

Please help me crunch these numbers to see if I will be saving any $$$ so I can purchase the AAA card. :confused3

On line I can only check up to 8 nights stay with a 7 day ticket, but even that is 2778, with the 7 day hopper/plus tickets and dining.

add on two more days to your ticket and another night in the hotel and a day of dining and yes, I think you're saving at least 200 dollars

You may want to check and see if they have any AP room available for that time. $99/night ($999 + tax), and your three AP's would be about $1200 = $2200....and you have the AP's if you decide to return within a year.
We generally don't like to be tied down to the dining package because sometimes you want to just go with the flow. For our family of 4, we generally plan on $100/day for food. It looks like the AAA may be better (with dining) if you don't plan on returning within a year to use the AP again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter