Does Trail's End have pasta?

floridafam

DIS Veteran
I would like to eat here in October the night before my DH's triathlon. Do they offer pasta?

What about a baked potato?

Thanks in advance. :D

I think I remember a pasta salad. I don't remember baked potatoes but they had a mixture of red potatoes w/sausage and peppers. (Sorry, after a while you forget what you ate and where).

I was there a few weeks ago for a dinner. They had penne with white sauce. Other carbo items were: plain white rice (gravy offered), rolls, and cornbread. But I don't know if they change the offerings everyday.

We ate there 3 times during our late July trip (2 weeks ago)--2 lunches and 1 dinner. There was never pasta during any of our meals and there were no potatoes. There was mac and cheese (pasta??), and rice at least once (had a beef stew to put over it). Though the menu is limited, this has become one of our new favorite places to eat.

thanks for the info, y'all

we're going to FW in OCT and plan to do a lot of take out from here :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter