Does Vero Beach have laundry facilities?

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
I know at most disney resorts there is free laundry facilities for those members staying in a studio but does this apply to Vero Beach too? If so, where abouts is it? and I realize that you have to purchase the detergent ;)

I know at most disney resorts there is free laundry facilities for those members staying in a studio but does this apply to Vero Beach too? If so, where abouts is it? and I realize that you have to purchase the detergent ;)
Yes, I'm trying to remember specifics. There is a laundry room in the lodge, I'm thinking 4th floor but not certain. Each building has W/D otherwise and I'm thinking parking level. It's been a number of years so hopefully someone knows for sure where they are.

Dean said:
Yes, I'm trying to remember specifics. There is a laundry room in the lodge, I'm thinking 4th floor but not certain. Each building has W/D otherwise and I'm thinking parking level. It's been a number of years so hopefully someone knows for sure where they are.

Yep, 4th floor right off of the elevator...

And in the outer buildings, the w/d are in the parking level!:thumbsup2

Yes, 4th floor to the right immediately off the elevators. I took a pop up hamper and carried my laundry in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter