Doing Character meal without kids?

Nanabug02

DIS Veteran
My husband and I do not have children but want to do some character meals this time around. Is the Liberty Tree Tavern okay to do without kids, or should we pick somewhere else?

MY DH and I have no kids, but we did the Cape May Breakfast and did not feel the least bit out of place. Chip (or Dale, I forget which ) got really chummy for a while, and we have pics of each of us with one of them and another of us both together - we had a great time.

I don't think there is anywhere you would feel "odd" doing a character meal without kids - it's DisneyWorld!

We're doing the Princess Storybook child free in May... It'll be 5 adults, and the two BOYS (age 20 and 26) are both really looking forward to it =) They LOVED their pics with Cinderella last year =)

I dont feel out of place anywhere at Disney without kids... I'm sure you'll be okay wherever you choose!

my husband and i always schedule at least one character meal. we have enjoyed cindy's many times and at AK there is donald's breakfastasarous. LTT is good and i think you will have a good time. have you checked out where the characters dine? here is a link http://allearsnet.com/din/cbchar.htm

I was not going to plan any character meals in December when we went, but then hubby said we should go to Crystal Palace. I'm an Eeyore nut and now I got my picture with him!!!!

My husband and I (okay, I admit it, DECIDEDLY middle age) always do the Crystal Palace at MK and we always do Chef Mickeys on the morning we do a water park. Four years ago was our first solo trip and my daughter asked me to find some autographs for her that she was missing from the autograph book she started in 1992. I think I was the ONLY adult standing in line to get autographs, but all of the characters treated me just like a kid (my husband says he was NOT surprised) and signed the book and let DH get pictures of me. At Chef Mickey's, Minnie really tried to get fresh with DH and Pluto licked him on top of his bald spot. After that, there was no stopping the man. He really got into the character thing too! There are no ages at WDW. We are all kids there!

We have been to Crystal Palace, 'Ohana, and Cinderella's Royal Table without our children. Nobody seemed to notice a lack of children at the table. Enjoy!

Go for it. Unless you are a crabby old fussbudget, character meals are great. They help you feel like a kid again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter