Dollar 50% off jeep cherokee

Me too! Had National EA reserved for our trip Dec 13-18 at a great rate, but we decided to add one more day onto our trip - changed our airline tickets for a total (5 tickets) of $10 - gotta love Southwest. Unfortunately, National is blacking out all coupons starting Dec. 19th, so we can't use ours, even though we would be bringing the car back at noon on the 19th.

With the Jeep coupon, we've got a full size SUV - more luggage room!!!! - for less money! DH will be happy, he drives a Suburban at home, and hated the full size car on our last trip!

I actually already have a minivan with Nationals EC. But I also had booked a Limo for transfers for my family. 2 weeks, 6 peoples luggage does not work in a minivan. Now I cancelled the limo and have the Jeep for $100 more for the trip. I think the convenience of a second car will be worth $100 over a 2 week period.

Just reserved one for Dec 4-8. I had a compact (with a free upgrade coupon) reserved already. For $30 more, I got an SUV instead. Thanks Mary@mousesavers!!

We had an SUV on our trip in Sept. and loved the extra room. We scraped together enough couch change for a long weekend at the world and I was bummed to have to reserve a small car. Not any more. :bounce:

My quote appears to be for the regular price. Does Dollar not apply the discount until you show the coupon? It says on the side that "Applicable Discount to be Applied at Conter"

Thanks!

Wow!
Thank you so much for posting this! The Jeep Cherokee is my son's favorite car, and once he is done college he wants to buy one, so I know he will get a kick out of my renting one for our upcoming trip.
The cost is only $5.00 more than a compact, which I rented since there is just the two of us going, but when I saw this post I just had to book the Cherokee....now it will be interesting to see with all of us DISers renting them if they will have them on hand when we get there.

Originally posted by Pluto4President
6 peoples luggage does not work in a minivan

The Jeep only holds 5 people. They may not let you take it with 6. Friends of ours had reserved a minivan. they had a party of 8 and had to upgrade to a bigger van. I don't think they were charged much extra, but it's something to think about.

Thanks for posting this! It looks like a great deal :)

Originally posted by CarolA
My quote appears to be for the regular price. Does Dollar not apply the discount until you show the coupon? It says on the side that "Applicable Discount to be Applied at Conter"

Thanks!

Actually, once you click reserve it shows the discounted price with all of the taxes...

Just booked for Thanksgiving week. Called the 800# to check the holiday and blackout period. I was told if the computer took the dates there is no problem. We also have a mid size for the same dates just incase. Special thanks to Mousesavers for the info.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

vwllogo3rmd.gif
NJdvcers.gif

I kept getting the error message, too. But keep trying, it took several tries but it finally made my reservation.... probably all of the DISers clogging up the system!! :D

Make sure to print out the coupon everyone or the price won't be honored. When I called to confirm my ressie (8 days $231.44 total) I was reminded of this. Thanks for the post!

Hadn't checked mousesavers in a few days.

I needed a bigger car/minivan the last few days of my trip because we'll have a scooter for my mom. Between this rate for the last week and DisneyClub's free weekend day at national, my rental is under $260 for 10 days in december!!!! I don't think I could beat that on priceline.

Woo Hoo!!!

It took me quite a few tries also but finally it went through. It's $31.00 more for me full size to SUV. Thanks so much

Hmm...I was curious, so I tried using the code for other car classes. We currently have an economy car reserved using another code for $22.15 per day. With this new code, I was able to get an economy for $20.99 per day or a compact for $20.85 per day.

I'd like to switch the reservation, but wonder if we'd have a problem when we went to get the car. It seems like it should be okay, since it quoted me the rate online, but...

What do ya'll think?? Thanks in advance!

I already had a great with Dollar for a mini-van, but the SUV was a big savings, plus I wanted a SUV over a mini-van. I got a price of $428.00 (including taxes) for the 16 days!:bounce: Now when I tried to cancell the other reservation, it would not take. I called Dollar the # for Fast Lane, first I confirmed my SUV and the price, and then she was able to cancell my mini-van and gave me a cancellation #. The lady also told me, that these will go fast and there is only so many of these specials being offered for the SUV. I am so lucky... and very happy! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :) :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by Mom of 5

I'd like to switch the reservation, but wonder if we'd have a problem when we went to get the car. It seems like it should be okay, since it quoted me the rate online, but...

What do ya'll think?? Thanks in advance!

I wouldn't try it. First, you need the coupon, which clearly states 50% off a Jeep. Second, even if the computer accepts it, if you go there and they won't accept the coupon, you will pay full rental rate. Not worth it in my eyes for $1 or so per day.

I tried another "type" of car too and it did not give you the 50% off the rental. That is after I finally got it to go through on the Jeep. We need a car with a large trunk space but even with the 50% off it was too much for me. An extra $325 is not worth it to have a car. Guess we will be sticking to Disney Transportation.

Thank You Thank You!! I just saved $100 off of the mini-van I was going to get!!

Well,we had an intermediate reserved ..and thanks to this great coupon I changed the reservation to the SUV and saved $10.00 ...Gotta love the boards!!:p :Pinkbounc ;) :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter