MOGULSKR
BAMAED1
Z
FIREDANCER
AUGIE
HEY MICKEY
SCOOLOVER

OK WINNERS, THIS IS IT!

Post your miles/hours to this thread and we'll keep a running total.

See our weekly totals here.

Team Challenge Spreadsheet

Morning Triple D's! Got up nice and early for a run before the rains set in. Did a little over 5 miles in a little over an hour (5.2 miles in 68 minutes, to be exact), and felt totally motivated thinking about how i needed to keep going for the team (even when it started to drizzle and I normally would have said "screw this" and turned around).

Hope everyone else has a good day! :cheer2:

hmmm...everyone must be working out. ;)

actually, it looks like on the spreadsheet that the first total goes in for Feb. 8.

I haven't worked out yet today---scheduled as an off day, but I have been wanting to try a yoga class, so probably will do that this evening.

Vic, hope you are feeling better!

I have a rest day today as well but I might get out and ride the bike today. If not today then I do know I will be getting outside and getting a few miles running in (but don't get your hopes up it won't be for more than 3-4 miles!!)

Erica - WTG with the 5+ miler!

Betsy - Feeling pretty good today. Thanks!

Tricia - Good luck with the run tomorrow.

OK guys - I went out in the POURING RAIN and did 2 1/4 miles in 35 minutes! It is nasty out there, but I felt really great.:cool1:

I also went ice skating with my daughter for 45 minutes.

It's pouring here too :(
I did Pilates today and will run/bike tomorrow.
I'll post total hrs/miles on Thurs night., but I'll keep
checking in here and cheering the team on!
Everyone's doing great so far!

Friday is usually my off day, but since this is the first day of the challenge I HAD to do something so I walked an hour (4 miles) on the TM. I'll post each Thursday night or Friday my totals for the week. :cheer2: Our team rocks!:cheer2:

I just got back from a 5 mile bike ride (40 minutes) and today would have been a rest day but I have been having TOO many rest days lately so this is the PERFECT challenge for me!!

Should we just report in our total for the week?

Yay! Today was supposed to be a rest day for me, too, but I had to get on the bandwagon. So I did a yoga class.

Big Vic, I'll report total hours next Friday, so it fits the spreadsheet. (hopefully someone will get my name right on there)

I had never been to a yoga class before, though I've done some dvd yoga workouts. It was tough! I'll probably be feeling it tomorrow!:goodvibes

OK--I've started my baby steps. 1.52 miles in a little over 32 minutes. The training has begun and will get longer team.

Hope to get in some kind of core tonight for 30-45 minutes.

OK--I've started my baby steps. 1.52 miles in a little over 32 minutes. The training has begun and will get longer team.

Hope to get in some kind of core tonight for 30-45 minutes.

Yay Bill!!!:cool1: The first steps are the hardest.

Great job!

Yay, Bill! Good job.
You, too, Kira...getting out in the rain!

I rode my bike after a short swim today. :)

(noticed there are at least 2 triathletes on team 5 I'm going to be watching for...so I won't slack on bike miles on the weeks I'm in town and can ride) :cool2:

Good afternoon Winners!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday.

I’m still in recovery mode, and will probably remain there for the near future. I have another eight days of antibiotics to take, anyhoo. I do have an 8K scheduled for next Saturday. Will most likely walk it.

Kira – WTG with the 2.5 miler! In the rain, no less.

Liz – WTG with the Pilates!

Sharon – WTG with the 4 miler!

Tricia – WTG with the 5 miler!

Betsy – WTG with the bike and swim! Glad the yoga class didn’t kill ya.

Bill – WTG with the 1.52 miler! Add a little at a time. You can do it.

I did dust my Diecast car collection (NASCAR) today. Guess I could consider it some sort of XT. Took me a good 2 hours. :rotfl:

Everyone is doing great. Keep it up! :thumbsup2

:)

Vic, just so you know, I'm keeping tabs on the triathletes in the other threads...if their mileage goes way up, I'll be right there with 'em! heehee! :goodvibes

just playing....sort of. :thumbsup2

finish up your antibiotics and get well so you can get right in it! have fun with your 8K next week!

okay, so I was going to take the day off (for no good reason really other than feeling virtuous for having run yesterday), but then I remembered that I'd told Vic I'd do some miles for him, so out I went. Unfortunately, I ended up with my running buddy who kept stopping to sniff fire hydrants and trying to chase squirrels. Even so, we had a nice outing and spent an hour walking to, around, and back from our favorite park. 3.6 miles, all told, according to my pedometer.

Vic - keep up the excellent work on the cars and the antibiotics! You are an inspiration to us all. :lmao: Feel free to come over here and do some dusting -- I mean cross training -- anytime.

Bill - Great start! The first steps are definitely the worst -- its all a nice easy downhill stroll to the finish line from here :woohoo:

Kira – I am impressed -- 2+ miles in the rain. wow! :worship:

Liz – great job. I am thinking of trying to start doing pilates regularly...we'll see if it happens :rolleyes1

Sharon – Congrats on the 4 miles. I think miles on the treadmill should count double! :rotfl:

Tricia – Great job on the 5 miler. I may need to pull my bike out early this year, for the sake of the team.

Betsy – WTG! That'll teach them to mess with your username, huh?

Tomorrow is probably gonna be an off day for me since someone has to clean up the house before our friends come over to root on the Giants to their glorious victory (and I am not holding my breath on Big Vic showing up to dust), but I may try to get in something quick in the morning if its decent outside. Hope everyone has a great evening!

Question guys...

I spent an hour mall walking today but I didn't have a pedometer with me. I don't really know how many miles that equates to. If I had to guess it would be about 4 miles (15 minute miles). Does that sound okay to put down or what should I do???

Thanks!

Minnie..I'm not a captain, so couldn't say for sure, but if that is your usual walking pace, then it seems that should count.

OR...if you are going to go do that mall again this week, you could measure it next time and add it in? I think we don't need a total until the end of the week (first entry on the spreadsheet is 2/8).

just thoughts...

and...good job!!

You, too, Hey Mickey! Big Vic can't come over and dust your house, because I need him to come do mine first! :lmao:

Tomorrow is long run day, and a swim. :thumbsup2

Hey DDD's,

Great job to everyone getting some stuff done. Let's hope the inspiration continues as the weeks go on.

Vic, I'll give you totals at the end of the week but I just wanted to check in so everyone knew I wasn't slugging too much.

I did 50 minutes of XT on Friday and a 14 mile run today.

Take care and enjoy your Super Sunday.

Hey DDD's,

Great job to everyone getting some stuff done. Let's hope the inspiration continues as the weeks go on.

Take care and enjoy your Super Sunday.

There is no shame in wussing out, so take tomorow off guys. Relax eat some wings have some beer and watch some football. There is plenty of time to make it up.

Social Panda:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter