Dont get 90 + 10 ADR???

ClarabelleCow

Where did my tag go? Oh fairy, can you help me?
Help, I just don't get it, can I book ps reservation now? We check in to WDW on 12/29 and come home on 1/4? is the extra 10 days from check in or check out?

You can call 90 days prior to check-in, and make reservations for 10 days. You'll only need to make 1 phone call at the 90 day mark.

gotcha, I didn't get it at all, thanks for the clarification. So looks like I still have till next Saturday, which they aren't open!! bummer, wonder if I call on 9/30 would they help me??? I guess 9/30 is technically 90 days "before" check in? and 10/1 would be 90 days "till" check in?

Don't forget WDW dining is open 7 days a week. I almost made the same mistake as I was in the MS five day a week mentality. Saturday and Sunday are pretty much just like any other day when it comes to CRO and Disney Dining.

that right, DUH!! sorry, I am really slow today! :blush: I will call next friday and try to set up something!! I usually don't bother and we wing it! but because its New years, the last thing I want to do is worry about dinner!

I just hope they save some NYE dining ressies for those of use who don't check in until the 31st and can't call for a ressie until October 1st! I have been QUITE worried about that!

They only put a portion of the available ressies into the +10 pool, Diane. We had a couple we couldn't get at +10, but we got when 90 days rolled around. I'd just do that 6:58 AM Eastern call strategy and be one of the first to get in.

That's my plan, Jim. I always have a hard time figuring out the 90 day thing. I never know if you include the day you check in for the count or not.

There used to be a thread that described exactly what numbers to punch so that you wouldn't waste time listening for the vocal prompts when calling WDW dining at 6:58. It worked last year for us, but I can't find it now. Does anyone know the thread I am talking about?

Just as an update, I called this morning right at 6:59 am/7:00 am and was on hold for about twenty minutes. Got all our PS's from December 23-December 31 (and never had to give a reservation number, though I did give our phone number as one of the prompts and once I gave my name the CM had our basic information though not our reservation per se). Only have to call back for Gulliver's Grill on December 30 as they will only do PS's 90 days in advance (as an indepedently owned and operated, they are just sticking with the straight 90 day ADR's). Got first choices for all ADR's and first choice of times, too. Very, very smooth.

When I called to make mine, I waited until I think mid morning. No wait and got everyting I wanted. Didn't want to join the CRT queue first thing in the am. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter