DOn't read this

Jackoman said:
Please reserve a seat for me. Thanks!
Mcat said:
Can I havea bacony seat for the second preformence.

Ok, Could you tell me your VMK names and if your bringing any friends what their VMK names are and What performance you want? Thanks!

Milkabum has tried out and now will be belle. If you want to be belle you still can but be an understudy

I think I'll need an understudy just in case something comes up. Esspecially if I am in a lead role.

My name on VMK is Jackoman. I would like a balcony seat please, and I'm not bringing anyone. :)

if lumier can be a girl i will audition but if he cant ill be miss pots

When I see the script I'll see what outfits I'm missing. I'll try to think of some for other characters later.

coolkidhann95 said:

if you would like to try out for ms potts tell me when your on so we can audition you

I will try out for chip if it can be a girl if not, I will be a understudie for belle if I can. :) ( I am on vmk now )

coolkidhann95 said:

WWEDUDE said:
I can be the beast :)

DisIvyCo said:
I will try out for chip if it can be a girl if not, I will be a understudie for belle if I can. :) ( I am on vmk now )

Okay you all can try out (Coolkidhann95, please try out for miss potts and DIsIvyCo try out for chip. I will be on most of this most of the time. Just search for Beauty And Beast Try out. Just remember to have the try out scrip out and tell me who you are and what character your trying out for.

Spongeblair said:
Can i reserve alace for one of the earliest showings??

Ok, what's your VMK name and you mean First Performance, which would be september first? anyways tell me if your going to bring a friend. You will have to get regular seating though for the first show but in the top row because the balcony seats are taken

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter