Dooney & bourke Disney collaboration part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally! Got one for the black Margot and one for the white patty pouchette...I put them on both bags and I am so happy! Now I feel like they are complete and they look like they are "supposed" to. :yay::yay:

Congratulations :dance3: Did you get them from Dooney or Disney? I am still waiting for mine for the Colette :rolleyes1 I would love to see your new and improved Dooneys :thumbsup2

Congratulations :dance3: Did you get them from Dooney or Disney? I am still waiting for mine for the Colette :rolleyes1 I would love to see your new and improved Dooneys :thumbsup2

I got them from Disney. After emails back and forth a few times and no resolution, I sent them another email about 3 weeks ago and said I was very unhappy with how they were handling the situation, that it was false advertising,etc. Received an email back from saying they were very sorry, but they would resolve it. A couple days later I received 2 more emails, each one saying that they would be shipping me the heart medallions (one for each bag). I have to say...I still wasn't convinced I would see them. Then last week I received emails saying my Disney shopping orders were on backorder...at least I knew that an order for the medallions existed, since I didn't have any other orders. Then a few days ago received emails saying they shipped. It took a lot of emails back and forth because I think they just didn't know what the deal was with the medallions being in the descriptions online and the photos online...I am just glad they figured it out and finally made good on the situation. They are now off my "bad" list ;)

I received two medallions yesterday. They only sent one for the first order that I ordered two purses and then one for the second order. I still need one to put on my black margot. I emailed them again yesterday and they are checking into it. I am rather sick of dealing with this....I just want to use my bags and I haven't since they are not "complete" to me.

Oh well, we leave in 10 days and maybe I'll buy something there!!!

I received two medallions yesterday. They only sent one for the first order that I ordered two purses and then one for the second order. I still need one to put on my black margot. I emailed them again yesterday and they are checking into it. I am rather sick of dealing with this....I just want to use my bags and I haven't since they are not "complete" to me.

Oh well, we leave in 10 days and maybe I'll buy something there!!!

nice! i will be at wdw in 9 days! v:goodvibes

i know! i just could really use the extra money. its my birthday month but it feels all not awesome since i have to renew my drivers liscense and get new liscense plates too. :headache:

I had to renew my license too! Ugh! I hate going to the DMV....although they started letting you make appts to renew and I was in and out in 15 minutes!:woohoo:
Maybe I'll see you at the parks next weekend!!!!!

I had to renew my license too! Ugh! I hate going to the DMV....although they started letting you make appts to renew and I was in and out in 15 minutes!:woohoo:
Maybe I'll see you at the parks next weekend!!!!!

me too! it stinks! hope to see you! im hoping we all have magical trips! :wizard:

I listed my sketch wristlet for $40 on ebay. If anyone's interested.....

It has Mickey on the front and Mickey & Minnie on the back. Brand new and never used.

Congratulations on getting a great price on your fabulous wristlet :dance3: I still can't believe the marvelous placement :banana:

Congratulations on getting a great price on your fabulous wristlet :dance3: I still can't believe the marvelous placement :banana:

I can't believe the price it went for, I was excited at the thought of just getting what I paid for it back.

In a way I wished I had kept it because of the placement but I never used it and it's been sitting in my closet since I got home last September.

Has anyone actually received a wristlet in the new balloon pattern that DOES have the heart medallion? I ask because it is not pictured on the website as having one. Now that I see there's an "investigation" LOL I think I'll call tomorrow and see what happens. I was disappointed to see that it didn't have the medallion - I like the texture of the fabric but overall it didn't seem quite as nice as my Sketch wristlet.

I did. purchased in Aug in DTD

Has anyone actually received a wristlet in the new balloon pattern that DOES have the heart medallion? I ask because it is not pictured on the website as having one. Now that I see there's an "investigation" LOL I think I'll call tomorrow and see what happens. I was disappointed to see that it didn't have the medallion - I like the texture of the fabric but overall it didn't seem quite as nice as my Sketch wristlet.

I did. purchased in Aug in DTD

But the balloon pattern wasn't released until mid October. The wristlet you purchased in Aug must be from one of the other collections - yes? ;)

How are the medallions that Disney shopping is sending working on the wristlets? I was looking at my sketch wristlet and the medallion is permanently attached and has a very short strap. I'm not sure I'd like the bulkiness of adding one after the fact.

But the balloon pattern wasn't released until mid October. The wristlet you purchased in Aug must be from one of the other collections - yes? ;)

How are the medallions that Disney shopping is sending working on the wristlets? I was looking at my sketch wristlet and the medallion is permanently attached and has a very short strap. I'm not sure I'd like the bulkiness of adding one after the fact.

I didn't like it. I'm using the mickey heads bag clip that was posted a couple of pages back. I got mine at WOD in DTD.

I bought the black margot from a fellow Dis'er here,...just curious...I thought it was a crossbody bag like the letter carrier? The strap is shorter and there is no way it could be worn cross ways unless you were five years old? Is everyone else'the same way?

I bought the black margot from a fellow Dis'er here,...just curious...I thought it was a crossbody bag like the letter carrier? The strap is shorter and there is no way it could be worn cross ways unless you were five years old? Is everyone else'the same way?

It sounds like you are missing the extender strap! The Margot can easily be a cross body when the extender strap is in and when it is out it is a shoulder bag. The strap buckles onto the open strap on the Margot.

Hope that all makes since. I would ask the seller for the missing part. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter