Dooney Disney Bags!!!

What is the merchandise line???? I am freaking out people I need the number. I need these bags right now.:cool1:

Ack!!!!

If only my dog was not having dental surgery today. I am going to drop $500-$800 on him today. I would much rather have a healthy pup than a new purse though.
:thumbsup2

I will keep pondering and maybe in a couple weeks if I still need (er...want...) one I may call.

WOO HOOO!!!!! Just bought the large tote (was told the other two are on backorder) and have the wristlet on backorder. Shipping is not cheap people!!! I called DH and said I found my Christmas present!:thumbsup2:cheer2:

Thank you, I ended up finding it on the link posted with the pics. Can't wait to see it in person. The lady I ordered it from said they have been selling like hot cakes (probably why two of the three bags are on backorder). She is not sure if they will end up in DL or how limited they are.

Would love to see them there on our trip next weekend!!

Not sure why they would have them in FL and not in CA!

OMG, my completely awesome DH is telling me to get it! (Of course he is not the one that does the finances in our family!). Not sure how much longer I can hold out.....:headache:

I just called and ordered the large tote.. it's on backorder.
Shipping was high.

So we will see how long til it comes in.

She told me that they just put the large tote on back order today.

I just called and ordered the large tote.. it's on backorder.
Shipping was high.

So we will see how long til it comes in.

She told me that they just put the large tote on back order today.

It will be interesting to see if mine goes into backorder status. When I purchased it today she said it was available and the wristlet is on backorder. Guess we will see...:surfweb:

Would anyone be willing to share the price of it please??? You can send me a private message if you prefer not to post it!

I called about 1/2 hour ago and ordered the large tote. The lady I spoke with said it would be here in 15 days. I hope she is right and mine doesn't get backordered also. I am so excited to see it. :goodvibes

I called about 1/2 hour ago and ordered the large tote. The lady I spoke with said it would be here in 15 days. I hope she is right and mine doesn't get backordered also. I am so excited to see it. :goodvibes

They told me it could take up to 20 days. I paid the same as the PP. Wristlet is coming when it gets in I guess.

Would anyone be willing to share the price of it please??? You can send me a private message if you prefer not to post it!

I got the medium bag with the tassels and with shipping it was $170.

Wristlet is $45
Med Bag is $150
Large Tote is $175

They gave me a transaction number and said shipping takes up to 20 days.
When i asked if there were other shipping options..she said 49.50... thanks but no thanks.

So i said..hhmmm.. well do the expideted shipping get out faster than the standard shipping on the back orders.. and she said NO.

alrighty then:rotfl: .. i'll stay with standard shipping.

I just broke down and ordered the large tote this morning. I am hoping it's not too big, it's much bigger than I usually carry. I wish I hadn't debated for so long since it's on backorder now. The gal said maybe next month they would have them in. Hopefully they get the next shipment much sooner than that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter