Double charged for valet parking

DVC Dude

Disney World Rocks!
I was recently at BWV for one night and got there around 6pm so I used valet parking instead of parking at the back of the lot and talking a long walk and I left the next day around 12 noon.

When I checked my invoice sent to me via email, they charged me $15 for each day for valet parking, so the one time to park my car cost me $30.

Normally, I might not challenge those charges, but I called the member accounting at the bottom of the bill and told them about the charge and they agreed to rebate back $15.

I wonder how many people just pay $30 for valet parking with less than a 24 hour stay?

We will get incorrect charges from the valet and from restaurants and Disney is good at correcting them. We get a copy of our bill mid trip and the night before check out, that way we can make corrections and use express check out with a zero balance.

On occasion we don't receive an email copy of our bill.

:earsboy: Bill

I was recently at BWV for one night and got there around 6pm so I used valet parking instead of parking at the back of the lot and talking a long walk and I left the next day around 12 noon.

When I checked my invoice sent to me via email, they charged me $15 for each day for valet parking, so the one time to park my car cost me $30.

Normally, I might not challenge those charges, but I called the member accounting at the bottom of the bill and told them about the charge and they agreed to rebate back $15.

I wonder how many people just pay $30 for valet parking with less than a 24 hour stay?

I wonder if since checkout is 11AM and you left after 11AM, that is why you were charged for two days of valet parking.

I wonder if since checkout is 11AM and you left after 11AM, that is why you were charged for two days of valet parking.

Yeah. I once got locked out of my room because I took a long breakfast. The computer automatically rolled over a new day upon 11 am. Good thing the front desk did not charge me another night of stay points... as I simply took the luggage out afterwards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter