"dream" meeting

I'll fly for this Mickey Mouse outfit!
So we all have interesting dreams at times....well, mine last night was kinda interesting.

I was at a campground (presumably Fort Wilderness) and got to meet Bama_Ed...lol. Came over and introduced my self to him through the screen wall of a pop-up...he reached his hand out under the screen to shake. Then he was outside standing next to me. My "picture" of Ed was kind of made up of the bits and pieces of mystery pics that have been on here, but it was dark in my dream anyway, so details are sketchy...lol. Anyway, wanted to say that I did indeed have my "dream" meeting with the the great Ed :hyper:

Um, not exactly sure how to tell you this, but that was pretty much the real life event. When I met @bama_ed it was at GSP. I pulled up to his site and didn't see anyone but before I could close the door of the truck he was already right there at the passenger window talking to my wife and daughters. Like he just appeared out of thin air...

The best way to describe Ed is that, well, imagine Gandalf...
HBT-031339r-jpg_234512.jpg

With a computer...

funny-installation-wizard-computer-Gandalf.jpg

Except, cooler...

fc9acebb69_88668281_o2.jpg

Minus the beard, wrinkles, and gray (leaves the "wise" and "cool") part...

picard_facepalm.jpg

Hang on, add a little more hair and lose the suit but keep the quick thinking and add more smile...

Emmett+Brown+2.jpg

Not that much hair or gray and more...adventurous...

NOTA-1-Harrison-Ford-ser%C2%B7-nuevamente-Indiana-Jonesf-580x892.jpg

Now add in the family enjoyment and you get...

5d1508f345581f39f05d47585855afae.jpeg

Best way I know to describe him.

Last edited:
i'm glad your down playing it at least.....:crazy:

Wow....

Not sure if I DO want to meet him or I DON'T!

Interesting description though.

Sadly, I can't help but to picture him as the Sheriff in Smokey and the Bandit as that was his avatar for so long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter