"Dreams" book

disney1474

DIS Veteran
The big fat book. Do DVC members get new books every year? If so when do you usually get them?

The big fat book. Do DVC members get new books every year? If so when do you usually get them?

I don't think we get them every year. We got one in Jan. when we bought into DVC and a friend of my who bought in a year or two before said they never got that again. I think you get the paperback style book each year maybe.

I'd really love to get one of those books. Any chance they would sell them to current owners?

Call your guide and have them send you one, just tell them you have a friend that you would like to pass it on to. We did and got another one sent to us. Now we do intend to pass it on since we got our own when we joined, but if you don't pass it on or your friend gives it back, then it is yours.

When we were at WDW in May we made a visit to the preview center just to check things out and say "hi" to our rep. He gave us the Dream book. I didn't even ask for one. It is a nice book. The next time you're at WDW visit the preview center and ask for one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter