Dreams Unlimited for ABD? American Express gift card offer?

John - does DU have any plans to offer a group rate with any of the other trips in the future? In 2012 I'm going to have one of those 12-year-old "adults" and I'll need all the discounts I can get.

We're going to see how ABD works with us this year before committing to anything in the future.

I'm confident that many of the 'issues' we had in the past have been worked out and we will be moving forward on many more opportunities with ABD - even more group space - but 2012 is a ways away and anything can happen between now and then.

I just got a quote from my TA and they also offered a gift card. We are looking at Italy has anyone done anything in Europe before with ABD?

Thanks

We did Rome and La Costa Bella in 2007. Truly the trip of a lifetime! My trip report might be on teh sticky at the top of the page.

We're going to see how ABD works with us this year before committing to anything in the future.

I'm confident that many of the 'issues' we had in the past have been worked out and we will be moving forward on many more opportunities with ABD - even more group space - but 2012 is a ways away and anything can happen between now and then.

Thanks John! I can use a discount anytime! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter