*Dreamy Spring Double-Dip* March 13, 2012

AmandaRG

DCL is my happy place!!!
So excited for our Spring Break on the Dream! Can't wait to meet those that will be joining us!!!

We are also very exicted about the 5 day DREAM cruise. This will be our 2nd cruise and of course the first on the DREAM. It will be myself (Ali), husband (Vann), son Jack (5) and unknown baby that is due this June!

At the time of sailing, one dd will be 5 and the other 4! I can't wait until the debut of the Dream so that we can finally see pics and know what is REALLY there!!

No cruise ever. We will be on the Magic in March and then with you guys the following March! We live near Memphis, TN and I loved Savannah when we went (when I was a teen). I can't wait to visit it again.

Hi everyone! Just booked a room on this cruise for DH, DD(5) and DS(2). We will be sailing our first Disney cruise in May 2011 on the Dream and now decided to book something during my daughters March Break. We are from Toronto and look forward to meeting everyone in 2012. :banana::banana:

Hi Nicoledee44! We will be on the Magic in March, then the Dream the following year! It will be during our oldest dd's spring break as well!

Can't wait to hear about your May cruise as well!

DH, DD and I are highly considering this cruise (we actually booked it but might change dates) - we aren't sure if the 5 night cruise will be long enough after doing the 7 night cruise in the past...

Hiya all! Please add us to the list, I just booked today. It will be myself, dh, and dd (then 8) going for her spring break. Looking forward to a few days at the parks beforehand as well. This will be our 10th cruise, but first on DCL. Can't wait to get on that water-coaster!

I haven't canceled just yet, but it is looking like this date won't work for us. I have gone back to finish my degree and my spring break is different from the girls'. We may be moving it to late May and do a land and sea type thing on our own!

We booked this cruise along with my husband's brother and his wife. We are both childless couples in our early thirties. From near Toronto, Ontario. I'm the planning freak in the group who spends her lunch hours trolling the message boards. :surfweb: The rest of them don't do anything except show up and that's just fine with me! :banana:
Can't wait - 400+ days is just too far away!

We are also registered for this cruise. It will be me, my wife, DD8 (on spring break), and DD3. We are also trying for another baby so if she gets pregnant we might have to postpone but hopefully not.

We are from Austin, TX.

We are also registered for this cruise. It will be me, my wife, DD8 (on spring break), and DD3. We are also trying for another baby so if she gets pregnant we might have to postpone but hopefully not.

We are from Austin, TX.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you - we are also hoping that the way to get pregnant after a long time of trying is to book a Disney Cruise - on the up side though, if she were to get pregnant in the next month or two, you could just bring the new baby along :) Good luck!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you - we are also hoping that the way to get pregnant after a long time of trying is to book a Disney Cruise - on the up side though, if she were to get pregnant in the next month or two, you could just bring the new baby along :) Good luck!

Thanks!

Deciding to bring a new baby would be a hard decision. We booked the cruise knowing we can cancel close enough to the cruise and not incur penalties. In the past it took us a long time to get pregnant so it is a large possibility that she won't be pregnant by the cruise or maybe a few months pregnant.

This will be our first Disney Cruise and daughter 11s first. We look forward to our 2012 cruise

Hello Everybody!

We just booked a room on the Dream for our 2012 Spring Break! After watching all of the news media on the Dreams maiden voyage we decided we had to book one for ourselves. We have been on two Disney cruises on the Wonder but have been only 4 days. Looking forward to the 5 day and having two days on the Castaway Cay! Love it there! So far its just Me, DW, and 2 DD's that will be 9 and just turning 7! Our last Disney Cruise was March of 2009 and we did the park afterwards, big mistake! This time we may do a day or two before of madness at DW then will chill out and relax the rest of our vacation. If you have children 5-10 that will be on the cruise my DD's Avery and Ayden will be glad to meet them as they are outgoing and eager to please and make friends. Can't wait! Let us hear from you.

I have wondered if anybody does cocktail parties on the Disney Cruises? I have set up meet and greet before on another cruise line and it was a good time. Had made reservation with the line for an hour for a set amount of RSVP's that prepaid me and we had an open bar to meet and mingle on the ship. If Disney does this I'd be interested. Only like 14 more months!? Ugh!

Cheers,

D'Man
Fort Worth
Go Horned Frogs!

Welcome fellow cruisers :)

FortWorthLeonardFam,
Hey we are from Texas too (Austin) so that will be fun. We have two daughters. One is around your kids age at 8 and the other will be three. Maybe our oldest will have something in common with your two :)

Also I have been reading about the Cabana's on CC and am interested in booking one. I might be interested in sharing one we'll have 4 in our party so if we can get another group of 4 with kids that would be great. (I would hate to subject a couple to kids). I think having the shaded area and less crowded beach would be great for our kids. It would come to $300/group.

I am not booked Concierge so hopefully a concierge guest will want to share or I can try to get one when we board.

FortWorthLeonardFam - We're practically neighbors - we live about 30 mins west of Ft Worth. Are you part of the Ft. Worth famous Leonard family? I grew up in west Ft Worth, went to Marvin and Obie Leonard Middle School (ages ago), and have worked for RS in downtown FTW for nearly 20 yrs. I rode the M&O Subway til the last day. :( A group of my coworkers and I visited the Leonards museum in December - we enjoyed it very much. I'm too young to remember the actual store, but several of them did. Fort Worth is very proud of the Leonard family, past and present. :)

UmmGooD - I just posted in the Aft picture thread to you; seems we were after the same room. I've been kicking myself for messing that up, but still happy to be center aft. (...and if for some reason you end up getting preggo and have to cancel, PM me. Would still love to have that room. ;) )

Welcome fellow cruisers :)

FortWorthLeonardFam,
Hey we are from Texas too (Austin) so that will be fun. We have two daughters. One is around your kids age at 8 and the other will be three. Maybe our oldest will have something in common with your two :)

Also I have been reading about the Cabana's on CC and am interested in booking one. I might be interested in sharing one we'll have 4 in our party so if we can get another group of 4 with kids that would be great. (I would hate to subject a couple to kids). I think having the shaded area and less crowded beach would be great for our kids. It would come to $300/group.

I am not booked Concierge so hopefully a concierge guest will want to share or I can try to get one when we board.

I know our girls would love to have a playmate or two. I am not sure about the Cabanas on CC, haven't ever done one there but do know I am a redhead that needs some shade. That's something I'll have to look into and get back with you on. Last couple of times I was actually content sitting in the sun all day because the weather was perfect and the beer was cold.

We have family in Austin and Round Rock, so definately would like to meet y'all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter