Dress code for Jiko & Cali Grille

Maistre Gracey

DIS Veteran
This is probably old news for many here, but I just learned this when I made my PS.
Jiko and California Grille now have a dress policy. When I asked what the policy is, I was told no bathing suits / tank tops etc...
I know many here always dress within this code when dining at the resort hotels, but I thought I would pass it along for those who may not be aware of the policy. :cool:

The sad thing is that they'd even have to say so, and that people wouldn't have the common sense (and courtesy) to dress appropriately for these and other "finer" WDW restaurants.

Anne

Thanks! I would certainly hope that people going to a sit down dinner to eat wouldn't just wear their swimsuits. Um... eeeewwwwwwwww

I agree that the thought of eating next to some guy wearing a Speedo is rather repulsive. I also agree that it is sad that they have to tell people this. I made several PS at finer WDW restaurants, and these are the only two that I was informed had this code. Perhaps they just forgot to mention it for the others? :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter