Drink Package Question

OrangeCountyCommuter

DIS Veteran
I know there is an entire thread devoted to this, but I can't find the 'search' function anymore :)

I want to give my boyfriend a drink package for his birthday on our cruise this summer. If I prepay it does it still show on the bill at the end of the cruise or on the cruise documents? I don't want him to know how much it costs!

Wow, good question. I'll try to find our final bills to see. I don't think so though. Since you prepay it shouldn't show, just like the full cost of the cruise doesn't show on that final bill the last day.

Documents, though, hmm. Don't know.

That said, when he embarks he'll see tons of places to buy the packages onboard, and can easily find out the price then. Might not ultimately be worth hiding or stressing about trying to keep secret. Unless you know he gets vacation blinders lol.

Lovely. :) Makes things easy, doesn't it? "What, this dress? Naw, it's old, had it for years...what, this bracelet? It's ancient." ;)

Now that I've had all my coffee I'll go looking for the bills.

Jewelry is his one thing... he notices when I have new stuff on. But planning this vacation is all on me. I am not sure a drink package is worth it as we doing a fairly port intensive trip. I am also considering just prepaying some cash so we have more On board credit. :)

I know there is an entire thread devoted to this, but I can't find the 'search' function anymore :)

I want to give my boyfriend a drink package for his birthday on our cruise this summer. If I prepay it does it still show on the bill at the end of the cruise or on the cruise documents? I don't want him to know how much it costs!

We've pre-purchased the drink package three times and it's never shown up on our onboard bill or on any of our documents (like our setsail pass). The charge shows up on our online account, though, so if you don't want him to know you've prepaid anything make sure he doesn't poke around online!

Great. He has no idea there is even a way to look at the trip on line. The only port he really knows we are visiting is St Petersburg. LOL.
I am shocked he agreed to this trip. I originally had a solo cabin booked, but he shocked me and is coming.
Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter