Drinking Water Question

danamay

Earning My Ears
Hello,

My DD only drinks water with her meals, do they serve water at all the dining rooms and at the drink station on deck9. Or I have to buy the bottled water? I read somewhere there is a bottled water package that you can buy onboard DCL. Any one can provide an answer?

Thanks for all your help.

You can get free ice water just about everywhere, including the bars, Deck 9 beverage station, and meals.

Yes, they do serve water in all of the dining rooms. They will actually offer you a choice of their regular filtered water (free and actually very good water) or bottled, spring waters (for a charge) such as San Pellegrino.

They also offer water at the Drink Station and I have heard many people say that they also use the water from their stateroom's tap.

Water is always available at dinner. As Jason said you could have the free water which is very good or the bottled water. If you have a good Asst. Server (which we have been blessed with on all our cruises) your glass will never be empty.

Water is also available up at the drink station and DH and I would often go up there fill up our water bottles with ice and water and be set for the day.

Thanks everyone for the answers, one more question:

What about iced tea, do I need to buy a soda mug to get Iced Tea?

Thanks again, you guys are great. We are leaving in 33 days and I am getting all kinds of questions from by DH about this or that. So I am turning to this board for answers.

THANK YOU!

Originally posted by danamay
I read somewhere there is a bottled water package that you can buy onboard DCL. Any one can provide an answer?

Thanks for all your help.
DCL does have a bottled water package that you can purchase for $30 which gets you a case (24 bottles) of Evian water.....Am not sure about the Iced Tea question as I'm not a big drinker of tea......Andy

Iced tea is available for free at the Deck 9 drink station.

The water at that drink station is VERY good, as is the regular (free) water in the dining rooms. I'm not a huge fan of water, but I DO like DCL water. I found the stateroom tap water to have a funny taste and only took medications with that water.

HTH

Originally posted by danamay
What about iced tea, do I need to buy a soda mug to get Iced Tea?

In addition to the already mixed iced tea at the Deck 9 Beverage Station they also provide a selection of Twinning Tea Bags. I believe they have about 12 different choices. Here you can brew these tea bags with the hot water provided and then have hot tea or pour it over ice (also provided) and have iced tea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter