Driveway camping ** WITH PICTURES **

Aren't you planning a long trip out west? This could be practice for being in the camper that long.

Any neighbors come over yet to spy on you?

No, but their dogs and my dogs seem to have hit it off. They were bark-talking over the brush line tonight. Our dogs would bark and then there's would and then mine and back and forth it went for about 20 minutes. Our miniature schnauzer actually sounds like she is talking not barking so much. They seem to have quite the conversation. Maybe they were talking about how silly we look camped outside when we have this big, beautiful log home waiting for us !!

Eventually I will meet the neighbors. We have a mutual friend so I know all "about" them, I just have yet to talk to them.

I hope your walking around in hair curlers and barefoot.

Aren't you planning a long trip out west? This could be practice for being in the camper that long.

We are planning to go out west next summer. 8-9 weeks !! We've been joking that we don't know if we will all survive. We may find new homes for the kids/pets along the way....:lmao:

Seriously though, I think that will be different because we will be busy exploring new places and not just sitting around all the time in our own driveway. Chad won't be working and we will have all those new places to look forward to.

One thing I can tell you though...I won't ever be a full timer. Even with just Chad and I this would not be enough space for me. And I am tired of the rocking motion when the kids/dogs are moving around. Every morning I know when they all get up because I can feel them moving !! I also would miss real baths and long showers too much :sad2:

Vacations/adventures are one thing....living this way would not be for me !!

I hope you get to sleep in your house soon. But speaking of new neighbors ours next door(moved in Thursday) where digging with post hole diggers
at 10:15 p.m. tonight :confused3 . Who knows what they where up to.

I hope you get to sleep in your house soon. But speaking of new neighbors ours next door(moved in Thursday) where digging with post hole diggers

One big hole, or lots of little ones? Any people or pets missing? :rotfl:

Wow...you must have really offended them if they were up that late working on putting up a fence !! Do you have this affect on ALL of your neighbors ?? :rotfl2:

Wow...you must have really offended them if they were up that late working on putting up a fence !! Do you have this affect on ALL of your neighbors ?? :rotfl2:

I thank it because we ride around on our golf cart playing Spectro Magic at night. Well DW drives I drink beer.:cool1:

Have you checked on your GC lately? ;)

Its still safe thanks for asking. We would be lost with out it we really love that thing now. We go do our weekly shopping come home put up the groceries. I grab some beer and we go for a ride. Or after we eat dinner during the week we go for a ride,

Its still safe thanks for asking. We would be lost with out it we really love that thing now. We go do our weekly shopping come home put up the groceries. I grab some beer and we go for a ride. Or after we eat dinner during the week we go for a ride,

Us too, at first the neighborhood thought we were crazy, but now 2 others have GC's. One guy uses his to go from house to mailbox.:confused3 The other take theirs camping and seldom ride the neighborhood.

I'd love to have a GC, but we had a GC mishap at MILs on saturday. My nephew was driving around my DD9 and he took a turn too suddenly and threw her out! She has scrapes all up her legs, her elbows, a bruised butt and a whole in her head (a little one)! She's going to make it, but I'm not sure she wants to ride again anytime soon!

I'd love to have a GC, but we had a GC mishap at MILs on saturday. My nephew was driving around my DD9 and he took a turn too suddenly and threw her out! She has scrapes all up her legs, her elbows, a bruised butt and a whole in her head (a little one)! She's going to make it, but I'm not sure she wants to ride again anytime soon!

Sounds like a nephew problem, not a GC problem. :rotfl:

We like to take the girls for rides in the evening too. We live toward the back of our neighborhood, so it works out great to go to the pool or tennis courts. We've also noticed a few other carts in the neighborhood...and lot's of folks saying they'd like to get one! :thumbsup2

We are planning to go out west next summer. 8-9 weeks !! We've been joking that we don't know if we will all survive. We may find new homes for the kids/pets along the way....:lmao:

Seriously though, I think that will be different because we will be busy exploring new places and not just sitting around all the time in our own driveway. Chad won't be working and we will have all those new places to look forward to.

One thing I can tell you though...I won't ever be a full timer. Even with just Chad and I this would not be enough space for me. And I am tired of the rocking motion when the kids/dogs are moving around. Every morning I know when they all get up because I can feel them moving !! I also would miss real baths and long showers too much :sad2:

Vacations/adventures are one thing....living this way would not be for me !!

We took a 4 week out west trip last summer ( you can see the whole trip at the link in my sig) and it was amazing! I can't believe we didn't kill each other, the only problem we had was my 16 year old brother wanting to sleep and sleep and sleep! But we had no major fights :)

We are thinking of doing a longer trip next summer and going up into Canada!

Your house is beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter