Driving Rochester, NY to Orlando

tsb4

Earning My Ears
We will be driving to Orlando from Rochester for the first time in February. We, (myself, wife, dd and 2 ds), plan to leave around 5 or 6 PM, drive through the night, hopefully the kids will be sleeping, and stop somewhere in the afternoon the next day to sleep then get up and have a reasonably short, 3-5 hour drive to Disney.
Does anyone know a good route down, and where would be a good place to stop and stay over the one night.

Thank for any help

just go to Mapquest.com and click on driving directions. They give great directions. We are about to make our third drive down to Orlando from Buffalo, NY. It really is an easy drive. It takes about 19 hrs. Usually we leave very early the first morning and drive about 13 hrs. We sleep and then do the last 6 hrs the next day. This trip we flipping days. We leave around 4pm on Thur and drive until about midnight. Sleep and then drive the last 11 hrs the second day. We should pull in around 7pm.

Jess

I would go with mapquest also. Good luck to you. We were going to drive from Syracuse (in February also) but chickened out after the thought of 21 hours in the car with our two DS. LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter