Droid Depot - 1 or 2?

Tammynbrian

Earning My Ears
Is it worth making 2 droids instead of just 1? 5 of us are going but only 2 of us are SW fans. I had thought that maybe buying 2 so they interact with each other at home would be better than just 1, and hopefully all 5 of us could be in on the experience (it says 1+1 guest but I hoped all 5 could be in for 2 builds).
is this a waste of $100? Should I drop it to just 1?

thiughts?

thank you!

Is it worth making 2 droids instead of just 1? 5 of us are going but only 2 of us are SW fans. I had thought that maybe buying 2 so they interact with each other at home would be better than just 1, and hopefully all 5 of us could be in on the experience (it says 1+1 guest but I hoped all 5 could be in for 2 builds).
is this a waste of $100? Should I drop it to just 1?

thiughts?

thank you!
  • The experience area is limited to the builder and one Guest—at least one person in the party must be age 14 or older
  • Only the builder will be allowed to build a droid; the Guest of the builder may not build a droid

Only four total will be able to go in with two droids. I wouldn’t expect an exception, because this is clearly stated.

welcome to the DIS!

I have not heard of any exceptions of the 1 + 1 so either 2 or 4 will be able to enter. There have not been any exceptions reported although many have asked.

With the Droid Depot, anyone is allowed to enter the shop, correct? I am under the impression that the 1+1 rule only applies to those actually working on the droid itself, but that others can go in and walk around the shop.

With the Droid Depot, anyone is allowed to enter the shop, correct? I am under the impression that the 1+1 rule only applies to those actually working on the droid itself, but that others can go in and walk around the shop.

Yes anyone can go into the shop portion whether you're building a droid or not. On my second trip to Baatu I just went in there to grab some purple parts for my existing droid.

Hey guys, if you already have a droid, you probably would like to see this app:
Controller for Droid Depot Units:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter