• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Drop off procedure for small bus

lpoeppelman

DIS Veteran
Have a small bus for party of 15. Where does the bus take us? Disneyland gates? Somewhere else where we have to transfer? I am trying to figure out how much we need to "pad" our time so we are there for rope drop. TIA! :thumbsup2

Have a small bus for party of 15. Where does the bus take us? Disneyland gates? Somewhere else where we have to transfer? I am trying to figure out how much we need to "pad" our time so we are there for rope drop. TIA! :thumbsup2
You can't drive up to the "gates." If you have a hotel, that's probably the best spot to drop off. I'm not sure if a bus would be allowed to drop in the drop off lot on Harbor. Your best bet might be to pay for bus parking at one of the lots. Ask the bus company or driver where and how they've dropped people off before. There may be law for liveries that size stating where they can and can't stop.

I don't know if dropping off at DtD, by the Rainforest Cafe, is an option? If the bus enters, drops off, then turns right around and leaves, there won't be a parking fee. I've seen small buses in the DtD lot, but they were parked for the day.

Is it a private bus you hired? Is it dropping you off and then leaving and picking you up again later?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter