Dropping Off

MommyHolly

Earning My Ears
I do not post often, so I hope that I picked the correct board for my questions.
With five small children and two rather large strollers, we cannot do the parking tram to the park routine, it just wont work. What I need to know is if there is somewhere that my husband can drop me and the kids and strollers off, and then park and take the tram to me. Is there a spot at each park that you can tell me about, or will the pay-to-park people direct us in the right direction, or are we just out of luck?? Being able to do this would make our lives alot easier.
Second, we were thinking of parking at Epot on Monday when we will be doing Mgm in the AM, and Magic KIngdom later. We have ofter gone back and forth between these two parks via Epcot, and feel it is easier than driving with strollers and all. My question is, can we get through the WS to get to the boardwalk area to take a boat to MGM in the morning? thanks so much for your help !!

I hope I can help w/the first question. While we were there this summer, I had gotten blister's and didn't want to do much walking to the tram. The rows can be pretty long even if you are close to the park. We explained this to the CM's that were parking us and they let us park up close. Maybe just explain this to them when you go to park and hopefully they'll let you park somewhere's more convenient for you w/the strollers. Have a great trip when you go!

Cindy:D

You can take the boat from Epcot's Internation Gateway exit in WS directly to MGM. No need to go to the Boardwalk unless there are some shops/restaurants there that you want to experience. With MGM, Epcot, MK all in one day, I don't see how you would have time for Boardwalk but there is also a boat dock there.

Even though WS is closed in the a.m., you can get to the International Gateway by going through the side with Canada and UK. The boat dock is right outside the exit.

I know when we park at MGM and Epcot especially if its early we don't use the tram at all we just walk to the entrance and the same for AK and we also do the same at MK we bypass the tram and walk to the ttc.

Could this be an option for you? Just a thought. We see lots of families doing this

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter