DS's first major league baseball game!

bzzymom

DIS Veteran
DS, 11 with adhd and anxiety, is going to see his first major league ball game this Sunday. He loves the St Louis Cardinals and has really started to watch the games or listen to them on the radio.

DH and my brother are going to take him to the game. I would love to go, but I am still healing from a back injury and I can't tolerate the 3.5 hour drive from here to St Louis.

DH isn't as understanding and tolerant of DS and I am, so I am a little nervous about it. DH did find some really great seats in the infield area. I haven't been to a ball game in over 20 years. I am trying to think of all the things that DS may encounter that may cause a problem. I want to prepare him and DH for whatever it may be. DS has been to 3 minor league games in the last 2 years. Those games were an hour away from here, and, the park is much smaller.

Has anyone taken their kids to a big league game? What kind of experiances did you have?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter