DTD McD's a CS?

Lizzybee

Perpetually Earning my Ears
It looks like from my handy dandy WDW Dining Plan brochure, this fine establishment is not included on the dining plan. Is this correct? We are going to DTD our last day and I'm pretty sure I'll get EoS and my kids will want McD's. I don't care about paying McD's OOP anyway, makes more sense because it's not that expensive. I just wanted to know if I should plan to use the extra CS credits for dinners when we don't have an ADR.
TIA for your helpful advice!
Liz

I'm am fairly certain this is not included.

They are a bit pricier than most Micky D's, but my DS10 always has to go once while there, but we usually go to the one near the Value resorts.

I don't believe it is on the DDP, but you can use the entertainment coupons and you might find that there are other discounts (DVC, I think?).

It's not included, but you do get 10% off if you have the dining plan. I ate there and asked and said was not included but did get discount..was nice!

McD's is not on the dining plan.

DVC members get 25% off Extra Value Meals if they ask for it (the McD's people won't see it on your card and do it automatically...)

This McD's is notorius for not honoring coupons, so be sure that they list this location as one where the coupon is valid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter