• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DTD parking?

Susie63

Dreamin' of Disney
We flew in yesterday and decided to grab some food in DTD. I parked in the parking lot by the hotels and there was no handicap parkingšŸ˜£It was a longer walk than I remembered. When I looked at Google satellite today I realized that I didn't park in the same lot as the last time we went a couple years ago. We came in by Tortilla Joe's? It looks like it is Stitch cast parking lot now. Is it still public parking as well? Might go for ice cream and shoppingšŸ˜ TIA

All DTD parking is now in Simba lot (just past PPH). There are a number of ADA spots, but not enough if you ask me. Unfortunately, the old DTD lot is no longer available. It was so convenient for a quick pop-in for dinner or ice cream or shopping.

All DTD parking is now in Simba lot (just past PPH). There are a number of ADA spots, but not enough if you ask me. Unfortunately, the old DTD lot is no longer available. It was so convenient for a quick pop-in for dinner or ice cream or shopping.
Thank you. Can we still do drop off there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter