DVC annual pass discount

rigsby25

DIS Veteran
My daughter, who recently moved out of our household wanted to know if I could get her a pass with the DVC discount. I asked her what her driver's license said, and she said it was changed to her new address. I told her then, no, because you have to show your driver's license. She said she has mail to her at our address and I said they only accept driver's licenses. Then she said - what do they do for kids under 16. And I really don't know.

Most minor children won't have a license, and it is assumed they live with their parents. This is probably the reason they put the maximum number of DVC passes that can be purchased of 8 per membership.

Most minor children won't have a license, and it is assumed they live with their parents. This is probably the reason they put the maximum number of DVC passes that can be purchased of 8 per membership.

I know what her next question is going to be, not that she would ever pass for under 16, but then do they show their birth certificates or something to show they are minors? What do they do for proof of age? This annual pass thing came up after my kids had their licenses so I really don't know.

In the case of my son, he has a state identity card, which is issued through our Motor Vehicle Administration. This shows his current address, our home.

I know what her next question is going to be, not that she would ever pass for under 16, but then do they show their birth certificates or something to show they are minors? What do they do for proof of age? This annual pass thing came up after my kids had their licenses so I really don't know.

Most minors need a gov't issued photo ID for employment. Most schools also issue student photo IDs...I know my high school did way back in the early 1970s. Yes, I am now, officially, older than dirt. :rotfl:

Most minors need a gov't issued photo ID for employment. Most schools also issue student photo IDs...I know my high school did way back in the early 1970s. Yes, I am now, officially, older than dirt. :rotfl:

And I'm older than you, Chuck. :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter