DVC Annual Pass Discounts

Smitty844

DVC Member/AP Holder
Ok, I am hoping that someone will have an answer to this one. Did DVC stop giving AP discounts to members? My DW and I received 2 AP coupons for the additional purchase of SSR during last summer's promotion. Now I am attempting to purchase online two childrens AP's for our upcoming summer trip home for my boys. When I go to the DVC page and navigate to the member annual pass section at the Disney Ticket Store, I get a message that states; "There are no products available online for the type of tickets you requested". Is this just a computer glitch or is there something I missed?

Smitty

I purchased 5 (4 adult, 1 child) annual passes online last month and the discount was applied. I logged into the dvc member site, and then clicked a link to purchase annual passes it was very simple and efficient. Will called and picked up passes next day. I was asked for my DVC membership card along with other documents when picking up.

Are you logging in prior clicking through to purchase annual passes? Sounds like you are... if that's the case I have no idea why it would give you that error message.

Thanks for the response FamilyGuy. Yes, I was logged in when I was attempting to make the purchase. I am just curious whether anyone has heard anything about a change in the program?

Smitty

We also got 2 free vouchers when we purchased DVC last Dec, now I need one for DS, I guess i'll be calling MS tomorrow to purchase one before its too late, I know i inquired about 2 weeks ago and it'll be around $310 incl taxes.

At what point were you getting the There are no products available online for the type of tickets you requested message?

I did not go to far into completeing the order, as I already have my pass, but when I clicked through from the DVC Memeber website, it showed the ticket order page for DVC APs and PAPs, I could enter a quantity and it showed in my "shopping cart."

You can always purchase them when you arrive at WDW. We have gotten ours at the International Gateway when we arrived. Show the member ID, show the drivers license. Get the PAP.

Thanks to everyone for their responses. It looks like it was a gitch with the Disney web page as the passes are once again available online. Phew, gonna get the two vouchers today so I don't sweat it out again.

Smitty

Thanks to everyone for their responses. It looks like it was a gitch with the Disney web page as the passes are once again available online. Phew, gonna get the two vouchers today so I don't sweat it out again.

Smitty

Really weird, i just checked DVC website as soon as i read your post but then again it says "no product available.." i need one for my DS for our May trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter