• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Confirmation # - How long does it take after making reservations?

Imagineer5

DIS Veteran
So we added a night to our reservation (renting points) and got a new reservation # immediately from the member, but we'll have to wait 7-10 days for the confirmation letter. I tried inputting the new confirmation # into the online dining reservation system and it doesn't recognize it. How long does it normally take?

For our original reservation, we received the confirmation # only when we got the email w/ the letter in it, so maybe a week after making the reservation, and it worked immediately.

I totally trust the person we rented from, so that's not at all why I am asking, I am just asking bc we can make ADRs in a week and I want to be certain that the confirmation # will be working by then!!

FYI - Copied from the DVC planning board bc no one was answering over there!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter