DVC DVD From Web Site...

M.I.C.

Yea
I ordered my DVD from the web site around 4 or 5 weeks ago and it said it would take 2-3 weeks but it still hasn't arrived. Anyone else had this problem?

Yes, I ordered mine and never received it. What I did was view the DVD on-line. A few days later, DVC called me and asked if I would like more information. I told them that I had ordered the DVD but never received it. They sent me not only the DVD but the book "Dream". Received it a couple of days later.

Needless to say, we bought last week at SSR. :woohoo: Good luck!

The same thing happened to me. I waited and waited for the DVC DVD, but it never came. I was really curious about DVC, so I did more web searches and ended up finding the Timeshare Store and the DIS DVC boards. When my guide finally contacted me, I told him that things took too long and I was already past ROFR on a resale. He asked what I bought and told me that he was sorry he dodn't contact me sooner. He sent me the Dreams book. He seemed like a nice guy, so when I had addonitis I when through him.

When you go into DVC.com, at the right under the header video, there is a picture of the Disney vacation secrets revealed and right under the picture of pluto (to the left) it says "View it online!"

I'd just call the DVC sales office directly at 1-800-800-9100 and they can get hte info needed to send out the free DVD and info packet.

Enjoy! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter