DVC Member's Cruise - July 23, 2018 - Castway Double Dip

When starting a thread, how to you get/find/create the UL Link, mainly the numbers part for the end!!

When starting a thread, how to you get/find/create the UL Link, mainly the numbers part for the end!!
You do not create the UL Link.

I may not be understanding the question. If you create a new thread, you first push the “new thread” button. You fill in the title and body of your post on the page that comes up, and then press the “create new thread” button, and viola!

tidefan, have you heard anything lately from vsofianos, Gabag, and/or msauth?

Gabag did not send information regarding the Candy Exchange. I have to assume she’s not interested in it. I do hope she is OK.

You do not create the UL Link.

I may not be understanding the question. If you create a new thread, you first push the “new thread” button. You fill in the title and body of your post on the page that comes up, and then press the “create new thread” button, and viola!
Thank you, I was able to do it!!

Not ours, but we noticed a problem with zip code on DCL page. DH called, they will resend.

Is TOTWL adults only? I wasn’t sure if my 7 year old would be allowed up or not.

We got ours today also. But will have to put off packing until after our trip to Chicago to watch the Cubbies take on the Reds!

UPDATE on FE List

Hello everyone! A quick update. The FE lists for Team Pirate and Team Incredibles are officially closed, however, we are still accepting latecomers and have started a latecomer's list. If you would like to exchange with our latecomers, let me know and I can add you as an exchange partner on that list (for that list, you would only exchange with the latecomers on that list, not the other exchange partners).

Also, @ThreeMice, when you are assigned a cabin number, let me know and I will add it to the list.

Our Stateroom assignment just came in, it is 10054! Please update accordingly.

I need some thing clarified please. We are on Team Incredibles, do we exchange with only that team or all on our list? Trying to get gifts ready and want to be sure I have the correct info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter