DVC Mike at BLT Dec 6-14

DVC Mike

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Yes, I checked in a few days ago, and I don't plan on posting any photos until sometime after I get home.

During the trip, I'll post a dozen or so photos on Facebook, so take a peek there.

https://www.facebook.com/dvc.mike

We are in a 1-BR theme park view room on the 12th floor of BLT.

Right now, I am at Coronado Springs awaiting the start of the DVC annual meeting.

It's been a relaxing trip so far. I've only been to one park - MK - for a couple of hours, and I only rode two rides - Seven Dwarves and Pirates of the Caribbean.

This is how I do Disney, and I like it!

As always, beautiful pictures. :love:

Have a relaxing, wonderful vacation! :thumbsup2

:earsboy: Bill

It's great seeing the a6000 in your hands. Thanks for posting the pictures!

Thank you, Mike. They are beautiful. :love:
Are you going to the Merry Member Mixer Monday?
(Tall about alliteration!)
If so, will you please report back on it.
I have not seen any reports on it.
Thank you.

Trip over

Well, our bags are packed and we'll be heading to the airport soon.

When I get home, I'll transfer the photos to my MacBook and upload some more photos during the week. So, check back later throughout the week for some more photos.

Due to health issues, I wasn't able to get out a lot. I wish I were 30 years younger. Last night, the Magic Kingdom was open until 3am, and I've always wanted to enter the park at midnight and spend 3 hours taking long exposures of everything lit up. Maybe one day. Instead, I'm falling asleep at 10pm. Yes, I'm obviously not a park commando.

It was a very relaxing trip. DW doesn't go to the parks much, so we let her AP expire. We plan on just getting her tickets to the Halloween and Christmas parties. After all, she just wants to ride Splash Mountain over and over.

For you photography buffs, I'm really interested to see how the RAW files from the Sony A6000 do in Lightroom. This smaller mirrorless camera has been a joy to carry compared to my full frame DSLR.

We didn't get to see many friends this trip, although we did spend few minutes chatting with Dave (David's Vacation Club rentals) and Tim (DVC News) at the annual meeting.

Of course, it's always a bit sad to have to leave, but hey, we'll be back here at BLT in just 83 days! :cool1:

More photos to follow...

Trip over

Well, our bags are packed and we'll be heading to the airport soon.

When I get home, I'll transfer the photos to my MacBook and upload some more photos during the week. So, check back later throughout the week for some more photos.

Due to health issues, I wasn't able to get out a lot. I wish I were 30 years younger. Last night, the Magic Kingdom was open until 3am, and I've always wanted to enter the park at midnight and spend 3 hours taking long exposures of everything lit up. Maybe one day. Instead, I'm falling asleep at 10pm. Yes, I'm obviously not a park commando.

It was a very relaxing trip. DW doesn't go to the parks much, so we let her AP expire. We plan on just getting her tickets to the Halloween and Christmas parties. After all, she just wants to ride Splash Mountain over and over.

For you photography buffs, I'm really interested to see how the RAW files from the Sony A6000 do in Lightroom. This smaller mirrorless camera has been a joy to carry compared to my full frame DSLR.

We didn't get to see many friends this trip, although we did spend few minutes chatting with Dave (David's Vacation Club rentals) and Tim (DVC News) at the annual meeting.

Of course, it's always a bit sad to have to leave, but hey, we'll be back here at BLT in just 83 days! :cool1:

More photos to follow...

Sorry that you aren't feeling well, please get well soon! :grouphug:

:earsboy: Bill

sounds like you guys are living out life how we Hope too lol

Great Pics, stay healthy!

Really beautiful shot of the entrance. Last I saw was Halloween decor in Oct. and it looks so different at Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter