Dvc rent question

mbfaith406

Mouseketeer
Might be posting in the wrong board and if so I apologize! I know you can rent points for Disney in FL and rent for Hawaii and such but I was wondering if you could rent for NYC?

Might be posting in the wrong board and if so I apologize! I know you can rent points for Disney in FL and rent for Hawaii and such but I was wondering if you could rent for NYC?
Technically you can't rent an exchange so the only real option would be the concierge collection. At 120-150 pts for a Fri & Sat night (less for others), it's a bit expensive. A week would be 220-275 all for a 1 BR. Likely one of the better deals for non DVC points use comparatively if not just the weekend, but still a lot.

If you are looking to rent a timeshare in NYC it would be more cost effective to look at non-Disney specific forums. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention these but The Timeshare User Group (tug2.com) and Redweek (redweek.com) both list non-Disney rentals. Unlike the Disboards though, you have to pay a fee to access certain information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter