DVC ressie with no tickets

We checked and on the UCT site said it doesn't have tickets for sale right now. I'm so confused because watching the Dis Unplugged and it gives the impression that only DVC will be able to book right now.

Yes, it's Disney seems to be making quite a mess of it all - not enough info and doling it out very last minute.

We checked and on the UCT site said it doesn't have tickets for sale right now. I'm so confused because watching the Dis Unplugged and it gives the impression that only DVC will be able to book right now.

DVC can still book rooms...cash reservations are shut down. But everyone is shut down for tickets right now, including 3rd party and APs...which got shut down yesterday.

Disney site doesn't cover anything with DVC and no packages are done for DVC. For this you'll still be buying your ticket separately and the question I think is just from where. Has UCT said they'll be restarting ticket sales?
I was in contact with a ticket broker and they said that they will restart when disney allows ticket says “later this summer”

also WHEN.

For 2021 it's June 28th, correct?

"By June 28, all Guests will be able to purchase new Disney Resort hotel packages and theme park tickets and make their park reservations for arrivals starting in 2021 as our phased reopening continues. "

For 2021 it's June 28th, correct?

"By June 28, all Guests will be able to purchase new Disney Resort hotel packages and theme park tickets and make their park reservations for arrivals starting in 2021 as our phased reopening continues. "
If that's the case I may just cancel I thought we could get them at least on the 24th. If I have to wait till the 28th we won't get anything good.

Last edited:
If that's the case I may just cancel I thought we could get them at least on the 24th. If I have to wait till the 28th we won't get anything good.

I really don't think that the park reservations are going to be gone and believe you'll be fine. This is a lot more availability than restaurant reservations etc. More along the lines of MNSSHP or MVMCP tickets that take quite awhile to sell out.

And I would try on the 24th. I suspect that DVC reservations will be able to purchase tickets then.

I really don't think that the park reservations are going to be gone and believe you'll be fine. This is a lot more availability than restaurant reservations etc. More along the lines of MNSSHP or MVMCP tickets that take quite awhile to sell out.

And I would try on the 24th. I suspect that DVC reservations will be able to purchase tickets then.
Thanks Kat I'm just stressing out. The thing I'm reading just says Disney resort on the 24th so I just assumed. I sent a message to Stopher to ask for his professional guidance but haven't heard back yet. I also e-mailed Disney.

Has anyone asked yet if only some of the booked guests have tickets, 3 of 6 are valid AP holders if the AP folks can book Monday...with a party of 3 ? And then down the line work out the logistics of the. 3 without tix...

I wish they would give the option of purchasing the remaining tix for. 2020 reservation if at least N people in the room have tix

while I was at Target yesterday, they had 3 and 4 day park tickets for DisneyWorld in the form of a gift card

YMMV — and I certainly wish you luck! — but these were a no go at our local Target. They had them in 3 and 4 day options but when we went to check out they would not go through. After getting a manager to come over he essentially said those were still on the shelves but could not be sold until Disney resumes ticket sales. He was going to take them off the shelves to avoid further confusion. Sigh.

That’s odd, because I just called Disney and they stated that ticket gift cards in stores are already activated and have been distributed and should be able to “go thru” once you pay for them at the cash register.

Has anyone asked yet if only some of the booked guests have tickets, 3 of 6 are valid AP holders if the AP folks can book Monday...with a party of 3 ? And then down the line work out the logistics of the. 3 without tix...

I wish they would give the option of purchasing the remaining tix for. 2020 reservation if at least N people in the room have tix
They said for this if you don’t have tickets now and the people with tickets book up the days you go when the park reservation system opens up and there’s no more spots available, then the people in your party will not be able to go.

That’s odd, because I just called Disney and they stated that ticket gift cards in stores are already activated and have been distributed and should be able to “go thru” once you pay for them at the cash register.

I think they mean they activate when you pay for them. You don't have to go to GS - just enter the park.

YMMV — and I certainly wish you luck! — but these were a no go at our local Target. They had them in 3 and 4 day options but when we went to check out they would not go through. After getting a manager to come over he essentially said those were still on the shelves but could not be sold until Disney resumes ticket sales. He was going to take them off the shelves to avoid further confusion. Sigh.
INTERESTING!!

I will probably just wait until the 28th (??) because since this is a 2021 booking and I have a resort reservation already and APs for DH and myself, I'm supposedly allowed to buy tickets for my cousin...

but we'll see!

INTERESTING!!

I will probably just wait until the 28th (??) because since this is a 2021 booking and I have a resort reservation already and APs for DH and myself, I'm supposedly allowed to buy tickets for my cousin...

but we'll see!

Someone said they were told the 24th will open ticket sales for 2021 for those with. Reservation already. The 28th is new ones.

Someone said they were told the 24th will open ticket sales for 2021 for those with. Reservation already. The 28th is new ones.

SWEET! I do wonder how many days of tickets to get - we're only going for 5 nights, but if we can get a late enough flight out on the last day we'd love one more day in the parks!

I guess I book 6 days and then I just lose it if we don't need it since flights won't be out for a while...and then at least I could get 6 days booked in the parks vs only booking 5 and then not able to get the 6th one...

ugh - I almost like it better when we were wondering how long SOON was going to be!

:headache:

I got the email about being able to reserve a park date starting Monday June 22. We have a trip planned in October, already booked the DVC room and have an AP. We have family embers going with us who do not have tickets yet but they are on our room reservation. When I read about this booking window opening tomorrow the web page states that the booking dates will be through Sept 26th. So that doesn't work for us correct? My other question is what do our family members do because all of the info coming out is about people who already have tickets so since they don't have tickets we just have to wait and see if there is availability for our week for them to join? We are staying in the cabins because we have family going with us, if they can't come it will be a waste of points for only 2 people. Am I missing something here?
I looked and didn't see a response to your questions, sorry if I missed it. It is for trips through sept 26 ,2021. So anyone in your party with tickets could reserve parks on Monday. The issue is those without tickets. Those without tickets are in limbo. Since your trip is in 2020, they are in the "later this summer" group. When I talked to MS last week, they were very accommodating about returning points and extending if ticket availability impacted your vacation. I think by the 28th we will have a clear picture into what park reservations look like. You may want to wait till then to make any decisions.

So... have a Jan 2021 BWV ressie on rented points. No tickets. Got the email stating I can reserve parks the 22nd. (Know that’s not true :) This is where I’m confused. Do I call on the 24th to buy tickets and reserve park days. OR call to buy tickets on the 24th and reserve on the 28th. OR buy and reserve on the 28th.

Also. Everyone is planned by me in DME. There are six people... Two are in one studio and leave on a Thursday, with us remaining four in a second studio and leaving on a Saturday. Any recommendation on the best way to do this and still ensure getting into the same parks together. Was thinking 2 4-day tickets and 4 5-day ones, but I’d consider getting all five days (waste of money) if it comes with more of a “guarantee” we’d at least tour together. :) Thoughts?

So... have a Jan 2021 BWV ressie on rented points. No tickets. Got the email stating I can reserve parks the 22nd. (Know that’s not true :) This is where I’m confused. Do I call on the 24th to buy tickets and reserve park days. OR call to buy tickets on the 24th and reserve on the 28th. OR buy and reserve on the 28th.

Also. Everyone is planned by me in DME. There are six people... Two are in one studio and leave on a Thursday, with us remaining four in a second studio and leaving on a Saturday. Any recommendation on the best way to do this and still ensure getting into the same parks together. Was thinking 2 4-day tickets and 4 5-day ones, but I’d consider getting all five days (waste of money) if it comes with more of a “guarantee” we’d at least tour together. :) Thoughts?
You sound kind of like the same story as me. I also have a BWV res in January on rented points and don't have tickets yet. I haven't received any kind of email though. I thought we could buy and reserve on the 24th but I'm really not sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter