DVC Sliders?

No sliders at BCV Kiosk when we checked in Thursday. I was told to check other kiosks parks and resorts. We did get ours the very same day at the BWV models.

My son got his at Kidani on Saturday.

We met our friends (DVC) Saturday. She did not know about the sliders. She has not been able to find a kiosks that has two.

Went back to the DVC sales office at VGC today to ask again about the sliders. The story I got today was that they were recalled for some reason so they sent them all back. I think they got that story from a Bus Driver somewhere (yes I know there aren't any Disneyland Resort Buses). Would think that the same would be true at WDW if they really were recalled yet some people are still able to get them at WDW.

In the last couple days I have checked BLT, BC, AKV, 2 kiosks AK, 2 kiosks Epcot, DS and DHS…NO SLIDERS ANYWHERE. I received a couple slap bands and DVC Magnet for the car.

We just returned from WDW. We were lucky I guess to get 2 of the sliders at BWV on our first day but we asked around at all the theme parks and the Riviera for the rest of our trip and all the DVC kiosks said they were out. So maybe they were telling the truth 🤣

My DVC friend asked about the sliders in the Poly. They gave her a DVC car magnet instead since they ran out.

They are out of them at VGC. Asked yesterday. Haven't seen any manned DVC Kiosks here at Disneyland. Was given slap bracelets, luggage tags, lip balm & bamboo coasters as well as the drawstring backpack with stickers, more lip balm & luggage tags, lanyards, an Aulani mini picture frame magnet & member buttons.
wait - how did you get so many goodies? did you add-on?

wait - how did you get so many goodies? did you add-on?
Nope, no add-on. I stopped in to get the back pack Goodie bag, as others have already said they call your room & tell you to come stop in to visit or just get the gift bag, no commitment required. I just asked about the sliders & the guy said we have coasters for you too. Then he opened up the closet to get the coasters for me & started pulling out different items asking me if I wanted them. I don't think they really get much traffic so they are fairly generous when you stop by to chat. Ended up with a second copy of the in room print/litho gift that that should be there when you first check-in also. It's a cute drawing of Mickey sitting in front of the lobby fireplace. They still don't have any model rooms for the new DVC tower @ the Disneyland hotel to view. They only have models of the Aulani rooms. I guess they won't bother to switch since they'll most likely direct people over to the Tower to visit the actual rooms once they can let people in. It was the same way before they started selling VGC units. Don't remember which rooms they had models of back then but it was probably AKV or BLT.

Nope, no add-on. I stopped in to get the back pack Goodie bag, as others have already said they call your room & tell you to come stop in to visit or just get the gift bag, no commitment required. I just asked about the sliders & the guy said we have coasters for you too. Then he opened up the closet to get the coasters for me & started pulling out different items asking me if I wanted them. I don't think they really get much traffic so they are fairly generous when you stop by to chat. Ended up with a second copy of the in room print/litho gift that that should be there when you first check-in also. It's a cute drawing of Mickey sitting in front of the lobby fireplace. They still don't have any model rooms for the new DVC tower @ the Disneyland hotel to view. They only have models of the Aulani rooms. I guess they won't bother to switch since they'll most likely direct people over to the Tower to visit the actual rooms once they can let people in. It was the same way before they started selling VGC units. Don't remember which rooms they had models of back then but it was probably AKV or BLT.
When I signed my VGC contracts onsite in 2009 they wouldn't even let me keep the pen I signed with.
Oh how times have changed. :rolleyes:

I love that print. I wish they had them for all the resorts. I hear Aulani is getting one, so I’m really hoping I can get that one next month.

83F4693E-0CAF-46D4-9968-302739CA66D6.jpeg

We just got home from a five-night stay at SSR. We asked about sliders in every park and DVC resort we visited during the trip - no one had them. On Friday night, we headed over to MK for one last visit before flying home Saturday morning. We were walking by the DVC kiosk, so I, of course, asked about the sliders. The CM told me they were out - no surprise - but she offered us member buttons. While we were talking, she glanced at my magic band and noticed my collection of sliders (I have the original DVC plus three different AP ones on my band.) The CM then said, "Oh, you're a collector!" And she told us she had a surprise for us. She unlocked her station, removed her personal backpack and gave us her two DVC sliders (unopened). She said she'd been saving them for just the right people. It was an incredible pixie dust moment for us, and we were so grateful. Of course, I sent in a cast compliment for her. Her unselfishness and kindness were the highlight of our trip.

We just got home from a five-night stay at SSR. We asked about sliders in every park and DVC resort we visited during the trip - no one had them. On Friday night, we headed over to MK for one last visit before flying home Saturday morning. We were walking by the DVC kiosk, so I, of course, asked about the sliders. The CM told me they were out - no surprise - but she offered us member buttons. While we were talking, she glanced at my magic band and noticed my collection of sliders (I have the original DVC plus three different AP ones on my band.) The CM then said, "Oh, you're a collector!" And she told us she had a surprise for us. She unlocked her station, removed her personal backpack and gave us her two DVC sliders (unopened). She said she'd been saving them for just the right people. It was an incredible pixie dust moment for us, and we were so grateful. Of course, I sent in a cast compliment for her. Her unselfishness and kindness were the highlight of our trip.
Still some pixie dust moments to be enjoyed!!

We were able to nab 2 sliders at BCV DVC stand earlier this month, and were told it was just really good timing - since they don't get many and they go fast.

We got ours back over Presidents’ Day weekend, and they had a ton. I didn’t see anyone else asking about them our whole trip, but they obviously did at some point. I hope they get another shipment in and every DVC member can get them!

When we were there (March 12-17) I was able to get 2 from the DVC kiosk in HS. But I worked for those! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter