"DVC via RCI for Dummies?"

Tebrown96

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! Haven't been on the DIS in a while and this is my first time posting on the DVC boards. Is there a good informational site/thread/link to tell me about trading an RCI week into a DVC resort? My in-laws have a Red week (early December) in Colorado (in Avon, near Beaver Creek) that we'd like to use to stay at a WDW resort in May 2014. I have no clue where to start! I don't understand points vs. weeks, how to find availability (I assume if I get my inlaws' RCI log-in info, that will help), or really anything at all. We're not set on one certain week in May, but we'd like that month so we have limited flexibility. Any and all help would be appreciated.

Thank you! :-)

A great deal will depend on if their RCI resort can pull DVC openings or not. As for May, I think it might be an easier time than some, but trades in seem to be sketchy and difficult at best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter