DVC Villa discounts

MickeyMickey

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever received any kind of discount on a 2 bedroom or Grand VIlla? We are going the last week of September and am not comfortable renting points. Keeping our fingers crossed for a discount

They had AAA discounts on villa's. I know for the BWV in August it was about $100 off per night for 2 bedroom villa with AAA discount. There are not many of them, so I would call as soon. If they don't have it available, you should keep checking back because this happened with me.

zippehsmom

I know Disney Visa was running a special in April/May for $160 for a 2 BR in Hilton Head, but nothing for WDW DVC as far as I know.

I know Disney Visa was running a special in April/May for $160 for a 2 BR in Hilton Head, but nothing for WDW DVC as far as I know.

MickeyMickey said:
Has anyone ever received any kind of discount on a 2 bedroom or Grand VIlla? We are going the last week of September and am not comfortable renting points. Keeping our fingers crossed for a discount
Discount codes for the DVC villas are few and far between but they do exist so keep your fingers crossed. That said, I wouldn't count on getting a GV as they are booked well in advance by the members (especially if you're talking about at BWV's as there are only 7 of them or OKW as they are larger and cost members less pts). You may have a shot at one at SSR though :confused3 CRO only retains around 4% of the units for cash ressies at each DVC resort and the rest get booked up by members on pts (although you may have a better chance at something 60 days out as that is when the unbooked points rooms get realeased to CRO). Keep in mind too that availibility may be there but cost to book direct may be astronamical :earseek: Best of luck and pixie dust to you though....ya never know. Sept. is not a terribly busy time for DVC so you may luck out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter